Chapter 1

It was a late Friday night. I felt the hairs on my legs rising as the goosebumps hit me. A slight breeze pulled thru my hair. Even though the night was still young, I figured I should head home before it gets dark. 

I heard some cars in the distance. Otherwise, it was quiet. The night seemed off in a way Suddenly I noticed a car slowly approaching me from behind. I didn't have to look behind me to know that the car was driving slowly. It wasn't before the car engine stopped, I looked behind me only to see four large men. My hands were held so tight it hurt. They quickly grabbed me and shoved a cloth with a weird smell in my mouth. My eyes watered as I fell asleep. 

I woke up with a headache, then I realized my wrists were tied, surprisingly not my legs. As my eyesight was adjusting, I notice the same four men standing over me. "She's awake, boss." one of the guys said. I felt the anger build up inside of me. "Wtf are you doing to me?!" I yelled. "Let me go dipshits!", I heard them laughing to each other. "And what are you supposed to do about it?" Looking at the others "Jump me?" He bowed don't to my level and said "No, I didn't think so midget". "This guy. I would love to see his head fall off", I thought to myself. I stood up and held guard, this would be a good time to use my kickboxing skills from high school. They laughed again. This time I got so fucking pissed, I couldn't control myself. I dropkicked him hard in the nuts, almost losing my balance cause my hands were tied. On the floor laid the man, writhes in pain. The three other men approached me to teach me a lesson.

"Stop, that's enough", an unfamiliar voice said, the guys stopped in their tracks and slowly backed off. 

"Hello there, I am Antonio Della Morte.", I was about to play cocky but then I realized "wait, you mean THAT Della Morte?", I asked shocked. "Indeed, the one and only." he smirked. "You might be wondering why we brought you here." I stopped him "Sorry what? You kidnapped me.", he chuckled a bit. "We'we been watching you for about three months and noticed you're quite skilled academically as well as physically. We as the mafia values both good leadership and loyalty. Now let's get to the cause of your arrival." I stopped him again "Yes thank you, I've been wondering that for the least FIFTEEN MINUTES BEING TIED UP!" I yelled. "Isn't she supposed to be scared?" he whispered to one of the guards. "Am I not intimidating enough?" Antonio asked again. "Yes sir, of course. you're very intimidating." the guard said nervously. I just looked at them bot whispering. "Are you two done? I'm getting tired.".

Both of them stopped talking and turned their heads to look at me. Antonio straightened his back and fixed his tie a bit. Well as you may know I have a son, but he is without a partner.", "And this affects me how?", I asked. I could see that Antonio was getting quite tired of my interruptions. "Oh sorry, please finish" I said politely. "Thank you", he said annoyed. "I want you to marry my son. You will be getting two months before were going back to Italy to get to know him.", he continues. My jaw fell to the floor "Marrying the mafia son? HELL NAH! Y-you can't just force me?!", I yelled. "That's the thing, I can. If you resist, I will let you go, but that'll be in a body bag without a pulse." he said softly. What the actual fuck?

thank you guys so much for reading this short part of our story:) we would really appreciate it if you would share this story with your friends. we will also post more chapters, tell us how you feel about this story in the comments!