Chapter 3

Chapter 3

First of all sooooooo sorry for late update  😓

Let's jump into story
Ashi's pov

Me and tanzeel went in my room. We both sat on my bed. Both of us were silent. I wanted him to speak something. After sitting silently for ten minutes finally he said something.

Tk:so what do you do mean what is ur profession?

Ashi- I am fashion designer.

After that he asked me some question which I answered.

Tk-so do u want to know something about me.

Ak-yes actually I want to say that I can't marry you. The problem is that i don't want to marry anyone but dad is forcing me to say yes for this marriage so I really want u to say no to this proposal. Because I know that if u will say no to it dad will not force.

Tk's pov

I was really shocked to listen her statement I really wanted to marry her and make her mine but she don't want to marry. Now what should I say. No I will try to give a chance to it maybe slowly she starts to feel for me.

Tk- listen I know that u don't want to marry but I can't just go and say no. But I will make a promise to you that I will take 1 month time to make ur answer yes for this marriage. After a month if ur answer will be no then I will cancel the marriage. But till then we will say yes from both of our sides.

She thought for sometime and then replied.

Ashi-ok

And then both of us talked further. I got to know about her more and more. After 1 hour talking we went downstairs.

Both of us went and sat on our places

Ashi - I forgot to tell it happened so fast that I hardly got anytime.

Mrunh- ok fine but who is the boy.

Ashi-tanzeel,tanzeel khan

Mrunu- don't tell a joke. I know ur kidding me just tell me the name of the boy.

Ashi- why will I joke his name is tanzeel Khan only.

Mrunu- OMG seriously the grt tanzeel Khan is ur soon to be husband.

Ashi-why ru in giving him so respect. I know he is business so what my dad and ur dad are also businessman.

Mrunu- u don't know about him.

Ashi started searching for something soon she took my laptop and typed tanzeel Khan  on Google.it was processing.

Ashi-mrunda are u gone mad or what he is not an celebrity that I will found him easily on Google.

She didn't said anything. Soon the whole information was in front of me. I was literally shocked..

The whole Google was filled with his photos and information.

She read loudly for me.

I was shocked to see a pick of me and him on the internet. We opened that link and it was a photo of me and and him of today only of our roka ceremony. She read the article.

*The great and the youngest businessman of the year tanzeel Khan got engaged. It was really a shocking news for all of us but our sources told us and his soon to be wife is none other than the ashi khanna daughter of sachine khanna . Really with this shocking news many girls are heartbroken as there favourite star is committed to a person now. And the wedding is also this year only. So to know more about it keep on seeing our news channel.*

Mrunu- now do you believe me that he is the grt person. Cause u both are looking really cute couple. I am thinking how cute both of ur babies will be.

I blushed at her comment.

Ak- shut up.

Then both of us talked for sometime and she went home after that. I was went

Then both of us talked for sometime and she went home after that. I was went downstairs had dinner then went to my room to sleep. I was about to sleep that my phone vibrated and i saw an message from an unknown no.

It was written.

Person: hi how ru.

Ashi- who is this?

Person: arre it's me tanzeel

Ak^ i didn't knew ur no.

I save his no. I don't know why but I saved his no. As hubby.

Hubby- so u were sleeping.

Ak- I was about to sleep.

Hubby-SORRY if I disturbed u.

Ak- no no it's ok go I want to ask u smthing.

Hubby- sure u can ask. What u want to ask.

Ak- today at internet when I searched about u I got to know that ur the biggest and the youngest businessman.

Hubby- ohoo so you searched about me.

Ak- vo me and my frnd were talking and then

I told all the things to him.

Tk - I think the pic got leaked u don't take tension I will see it and inform to delete this news.

Ashi- what u don't want the world to know that ur going to get married.

Hubby- no actually u only told me na that u don't want this marriage and all so I thought.

Ashi- no no u don't need to delete that pic and news it's ok.

TBC