chapter 7

Mrunu:ok now u can talk to ur ashu.

Ashi: hello tanzu. how r u?

Mrunu :tanzuuuuu (teasingly)
(Both blush)

Tanzeel: i am fine.

Then both of us talked for sometime.

Mrunu: listen ashi ask tanzeel will he like to go out for a movie and dinner tomorrow as me and ani are going and he asked me to ask u and tanzeel also. And he said that there is some surprise for tanzeel.

Ashi: ok i will ask. vee actually mrunu is asking that she and his bf anirudh are going for movie and dnnyer tomorrow. so they r asking u will u join us. And ani said that he has something surprise for u.

Tanzeel: for me. what surprise?

Ashi: that toh i don't know so will u join us or not.

Tanzeel: ok i will join u guys. i will come to pick u tomorrow. ok byy.

Ashi:byy

I cut the call.

mrunu: He followed me and accepted my request. And u know what he has 33.7 million followeres on insta and he follows only 3 person unnati  khan,  manav and me. Yayy i am so happy. I will meet him tomorrow.

Ashi: ok now no need to shout now sleep.

AND THEN WE BOTH SLEPT...

ASHI'S POV

I was seeing so beautiful dream that suddenly i fall down off the bed. What the hell?

I saw that mrunu kicked me out of the bed in her sleep. I was so angry on her. I picked up the water jar that was kept beside and threw all the water on her. Her expression were literally hilarious. I was laughing my ass off. She saw me and then we started running and she was running behind me with a pillow in her hand. I ran out of the room and hid behind my father.

Ashi- pops see mrunu is throwing pillow on me.

Mrunu-uncle she threw water on my face.

I saw mom coming out of my kitchen.

Mom - when will u both behave like mature person. U both are going to marry. And u are behaving like teenagers. Go to ur room and come after changing for breakfast.

We both replied yes in unison and went to my room. After that we both freshen up and went downstairs for breakfast. I was damn excited to meet  tanzeel I don't know myself also that why was I so excited only too see him.

I was lost in my thoughts suddenly mom's voice disturbed my thoughts.

Mom- Ashi where u lost and why ru smiling like an idiot?

Ashi-no..nothing mom.

Mrunu- aunty I will tell why see is smiling and where she is lost.

Ashi- shut up.

Mrunu- vo aunty our ashu is lost in the thoughts of her soon to be hubby.

I was so embarrassed that I was looking down

Mom- ashu?

Mrunu-yaa aunty ashu is a nickname for our ashi by my soon to be jiju.

Mom- ohhoooo tanzeel gave her a nickname also hmm.

All of then were teasing me.

Ashi- dad see na they all are teasing me.

Dad- aree shut ur mouth no one will tease my..........ashu.

Ashi- dad u also.

I stood up from my seat.

Ashi- Haan hann tease u all tease. So what if I was thinking of Tanzeel he is my fiance after all. I can think of him Everytime.

All of them were seeing me with me wide eyes. They were turning there eyeballs. I couldn't understand what they were saying.

Ashi - what now? Why u all shut ur mouth? Hmm after all how can u take a panga from ashi khanna. Vaise I was thinking that why I am so excited to meet Tanzeel. I was thinking that my name will change to Ashi khaan after marriage and it suits na mom.

All of them were silent. They were not saying anything.

Ashi- mom why ru not saying anything? Vaise I was thinking to start calling unnati as unns bhabi. It will be fina na. After all I am going to marry tanzu. U know what he likes me a lot I also like him infact I could say I lo.....

Before I could complete my sentence mrunu came and rned me around and as I turned around. My heart came to my mouth. Because the great Tanzeel khaan was standing their with a smirk on his face.
I was literally shocked. From behind mom dad's and mrunu's voice of laughing were coming. I turned to red and without thinking twice I ran to my room and close the door behind my back and sat on bed.

I was so embarrassed. Tanzeel listened to all my talks. He listened that I like but what the hell I was going to say man that I love him seriously.

I listened the voice of door opening and closing. I thought it was mrunu.

Ashi-mrunu I am gonna kill u.

I turned around and saw tanzeel standing there. He locked the door behind him. And came towards me. I was looking down. He came close to me and lifted my face up with his finger.

Tanzeel- hmm so you like me. Haan. You wanna call unns as unns bhabi and u like the name Ashi Khaan. Hmm

Ashi- vo I..

I was not finding words to say.

Tanzeel-vaise I also like the sound of Ashi khan but Mrs. Ashi Tanzeel Khan ashu sound better. And I will ask unns that can  ashu call u unns bhabi. Vaise I know she won't mind. And I don't think I told you that I like but now I will say that I...

He came close to me and whispered near my ear.

Tanzeel- that I like u infact I lo..

He didn't completed his statement and kissed my forehead and went out of the room.

I was shocked of what he did i was blushing.

Mrunu came to the room and teased me alot. After that we both dressed up and went downstairs. Tanzeel was talking about something to dad and and Mom and they all were laughing. I was happy that how easily Tanzeel fit in my family.

Then all of us took the leave me and tanzeel sat in front and mrunu sat backseat. But man she was like a chatter. Both Tanzeel and mrunu were talking. She was telling that she was a big fan of Tanzeel. And she loves him alot but as a fan. She took so many selfies with Tanzeel to post on Instagram.

Mrunu- Tk I think someone is sad that we are not talking to her.

Ashi- it's nothing like that.

Mrunu- oh yaa.

Ashi-yaa.

Then all the journey was spend like that.

After that we reached the movie hall. We parked our car. Then mrunu called Anirudh to ask where was he. He said us to come close to the entrance. We went their. Tanzeel was really excited for the surprise. I saw Anirudh he waved at us. I hugged her and greeted him mrunu did the same andalso kissed him on cheek. I looked back to see tanzu coming. He looked at Anirudh and his expression changed to shock.

Tanzeel shouted - Ani

Anirudh-jisne liye sabke theke.

Man what was that. Tanzeel came towards. They hugged each other so energeticly.

Me and mrunu were confused of what was going and then we come to know that they were school friends. And then Tanzeel left the country and went London. They both again hugged each other and started talking to each other.