"When did it start?"

Good morning, babe.

Texts like this used to make butterflies flutter throughout my stomach. Make me feel extremely special. But the sight of the name makes me gag at the sight and it's extremely meaningless because now I get a bunch of them. This One was from Rhon. Rhon wouldn't leave me alone, the little asš. The cunt acts likes us breaking up is my fault. Bit*h, I'm sorry you wanted to be a hoe. I easily swiped the message away, erasing it.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I personally liked what I saw in the mirror. I stand tall at 5'7" with a baby face. I recently died my hair with blonde and I think it really brought out grayish eyes. And the boys. Ugh, the only reason they came running was because I was different looking, and assumed I was a virgin. I mean they're not wrong but still.

I ran a couple of fingers through my hair and shook it out. I threw on a Puma® jogging suit with some Jordan's®. My parents would insult my choice of clothing. Puma® is considered "so last year" and I should be wearing Michael Khors at the least which is opinionated by my folks. Funny how they think they could control my life when they're never around.

I did one final check and skipped my way downstairs. I was exceptionally happy today and surprisingly it was a Monday. I saw long ombré hair sitting on a stool once I entered the kitchen. It could only be...

"Li-Li!!" I screeched getting a running start to attack my cousin.

My beautiful best friend and cousin, Aaliya turned around in shock but instantly softened once she saw me in a full grin.

"Hey, Kit-Kat, looking beautiful as ever," She gave me a once over,"look at the little rebel here wearing something I know Ti-Ti would forbid. Last. Season. Clothing." She added a teased gasp, but she shared the same philosophy as I when it came to clothing, "If you can fit it and it ain't broke, you can where it 'cause it ain't need to be fixed!"

I giggled, still enthused at the fact of my cousin's presence,"Like my mama should have any control over my life. Au revoir Felicia!" We bust out laughing and then Li's eyes soften in sympathy. Oh crud, I think to myself. Here comes the blasted speech. I think I might say it along.

"You know that both your parents love and care for you. They're just making money to support you and themselves. I have to admit that they need to be home more and Katherine Le'blanc is a bum!" She says the last five words herself. It's true though, anytime I mention the folks, she lays down this speech on me.

I chuckle before starting up,"Aaliya you tell me this all the time. I'm not complaining. Now let's get to school!" I rush her out of the house, not before grabbing us two Nutriments- a banana for her and a vanilla for me. Nutriments are bæ.

I find Li-Li sitting in the baby blue Range Rover, dangling the keys. Well I guess I'm taking the Range Rover today, I think to myself. Once I hop into the driver seat I toss the can to Li-Li without looking (I think I heard an ow), and put the key in the ignition. Once I put on my seatbelt I turn to Li, and she looks outside the window distracted. Before I can ask her what's wrong, she's asks me the words that make my heart drop into my stomach.

"So, when did it start, Kate? When did you start being a player?"

*starts singing Timber by Kesha and Pitbull*

IT'S GOING DOWN
IM YELLING TIMBER
WHATS HAPPENING
SOMETHING IS UP

So what do you think? I hope this is a few pages long and I hope you enjoyed the first official chapter.

STORY TIME (may be longer than chapter itself
So in Social Studies, we have this absolutely scrumptious student teacher. (Audience "ooooo's") My girl, quietauthor, talks to him and finds out he has a girlfriend (audience boos). I know right. I have a feeling that her name is extra white girl (no offense to any of yall. Go Starbucks go Chipotle!) like Rebecca or Tiffinay. But you know white chocolate isn't available.

ℓσνє уσυ αℓℓ υитιℓ иєχт тιмє