Bios:

Name:
Anthony Edward Stark
Age:
15
Quirk:
None
Equipment:
Stark Exosuit Mark 1

Name:Anthony Edward Stark Age:15Quirk:NoneEquipment:Stark Exosuit Mark 1

History:

Being born quirk less wasn't much of an issue for Anthony when he was the son of weapon specialist Howard Stark. Who ran the multi billion dollar company. Stark International. Once his son was even being expected Howard ceased all his weapon dealing. Instead focusing on bettering the world for his son. The idea of his own son living in this world he helped arm with weapons didn't sit well with him. So he did his best to help the world in other ways than making things go boom. When Tony was born. Seeing and holding his son motivated Howard to work even harder to protect his son from anything he had to. As Tony grew up his status as a prodegy was unable to be dismissed. He was a genius and when he was only 14 roughly 50% of everything his company made was his own ideas and designs. Unfortunately shortly after his 14th birthday his mother died. Despite his father's inability to be there for Tony himself. He had a loving relationship with his father. As he understood why his father was the way he was. This made Howard happy and allowed him to focus on his work knowing his son was approving of him. When he was being taken care of by his father's lawyer Roberta, Tony was introduced to the boy who'd become his greatest friend. James Rhodes, Or Rhodey as Tony called him. Son of said lawyer. Overtime the two would become brothers practically. With Rhodey being surprised that Tony being this rich didn't make him have any superiority complex. Eventually he and his father were on a plane ride to check out some new tech they'd made to help normal everyday police officers. Tony had made something of his own. A suit of armor. The use back then was unknown but Tony knew he'd only allow himself to use it if ever it had to be used. Unfortunately as he was going to check on it. The plane crashed after an explosion occurred. Tony barely survived needing an artificial device in his chest to keep him alive. A miniature arc reactor which kept his heart working. As lucky as he was. His father didn't seem to share the luck. Howard was nowhere to be found. So they presumed he was dead. For 6 months Tony spent time away from society with Roberta and Rhodey living with them. Until he had to come out. Eventually meeting Pepper at school. This sparked another friendship for the boy. However seeing his father's business partner taking control of his company and using the resources to make weapons infuriated Tony. To honor his father Tony set his sights on a single goal he would refuse to give up on, to go to a hero school. Where he will prove he is capable of being a hero. And taking his company back once he's 18. And continuing his father's work of bettering the world through technology instead of weaponry.

Name:
James Rhodes

Age:
15

Quirk:
Sense. Rhodes can sense a few things. People's emotions, vaguely sense lies that are decently well hidden. And can sense if something bad is going to happen. Like a vague feeling of something is wrong. However too many of these can overwhelm Rhodes. Which is unfortunate. Because he can't stop using his quirk

Equipment:
Due to Rhodey not having much offensive capabilities Tony supplied him with a staff that can emit both electrical currents, flames as well as a smoke screen

Name:
Pepper Potts

Age:
15

Quirk:
Perfection. Whatever Pepper sees she can copy if she is physically capable of it and knows what she'd have to do in the end

Equipment:
With the help of Tony Pepper now has sonic weapons attached to a belt around her waist and straps around her arms which carry the sonic emitting weaponry