The Beginning

Location: Stark Plane

Anthony Stark sat in a seat doing something with his device. It was called the Stark Pod.

He clicked the blue button and the center slides slid open and began showing a screen

He clicked the blue button and the center slides slid open and began showing a screen. He was going through some schematics for his latest project with his father Howard sitting opposite of him "You should be proud Tony. Your new Earth Mover laser system will be a great help for excavation sites uncovering ancient sites and even help in disaster relief like I said"

"It's not that I'm not proud dad. If anything I'm estactic" he turned off the Stark Pod and placed it down "Just thinking about another one of my projects. Something I know you can't beat"

"Already? Wow your in a creative mood" Howard laughed softly. He and Tony would continously try and one up each other with each invention the other made.

"Yep. You restarted our battle when you made that support gear for a hero old man don't back down now" Tony grinned leaning back into his chair

"Wouldn't dream about it Son." he replied then his assistant Trish's holographic display appeared on the table between them "Yes Trish?"

"I'm sorry Mr Stark. It's Mr Stane. He's insisting on talking to you" the clearly sick of this assistant apologised

"it's alright Trish. Put him through. And take a break if you can" Howard dismissed the need for apology immediately and added on a break opportunity. Trish nodded and her hologram disappeared with a new one appearing saying 'Connecting'

"1 million says he's calling about that military weapon contract again?" Tony offered up a bet to Howard

"Your on squirt" Howard sat up slightly pointing at him grinning at the offer. Even though he knew he was most likely right

Tony stood up from his chair picking up his Stark Pod "I'm going to check on my project before we get to the testing grounds" Howard nodded then Tony walked past Howard's chair

The connecting hologram changed to say connected and then switched to a hologram display of Obadiah Stane's face "Hello Obadiah what can I do for you"

"Howard. You must understand that the military contract for the Earth Movers would be beneficial for the company. I have to insist one more time"

"Hooray I'm rich" Tony called from the back as he went further into the back of the plane.

"Well I'm afraid I'm just going to have to decline one more time Obadiah. I know you want to make the company more money and help it but weapons isn't the way to go in the end."