💜-1-💜

(Y/N)'s pov;

I was sleeping in my room when I heard a crack. Suddenly, I felt a really bad feeling in my stomach, because I was left alone. My parents weren't at home because they were on a summer trip for 3 days. 

But then I heard another crack and some voices too. I quickly get up from the bed, running into my closet, I sat and started to hide under some sheets and some clothes. I

t was dark in here, but I still managed to hide. Just then, I heard a weak sound of my room door opening, some heavy footsteps entering. 

-??; "Hm. Where are you, (Y/N)? Playing hide and seek? (chuckles)."

He then walked in my closet, turning on the lights. I silently watched the mysterious guy as he searched for me. 

Suddenly, he stopped right in front of me and leaned forward as I was sitting on the floor, behind some clothes. 

??; "Hey, pretty, pretty. We should go, boss is waiting for ya."

He smirked at me as I was terrified, I couldn't move because I was scared to. 

??; "Aren't you gonna listen to me? Well, that's a shame.."

He leaned over me and pulled me out of my little hideaway. Then carelessly lifted me and threw me over his shoulder. 

??; "What a pretty thing boss is going to have for himself."

"W-what's happening? Put me down!"

??; "Oh, so you can talk now, huh? Anyways, don't worry (Y/N), we won't be so hard on you... I guess."

"H-hey, you pervert!"

He chuckled and slapped my ass downstairs to the living room.

??; "Aye, look what I've found guys."

???; "Well done, Derek. Now let's head out, Kobe ain't finna wait for us any longer."

All the time, I was silent. I guess I was too scared to say something, anything. And they're quite scary, actually.. 

I was struggling but the guy called 'Derek' didn't even bother. They all headed outside and put me in a black Range Rover.

??; "Took you guys long enough."

Another guy smirked as he roughly tied my hands together and injected me with a syringe in my neck. 

"W-wait! Why are you doing this?! Who are you people-"

Before I knew it, everything started turning black and I eventually passed out. 

-time skip~

I woke up in a really luxurious room, I didn't clearly remember what happened though. But it took me some time to remember everything. I froze when I heard footsteps approaching the room.

Before the person could open the door, I covered myself under the blankets and pretended like I was still sleeping. Someone opened the door and peeked in..

??; "Isn't she supposed to be awake? Maybe, Kai overdosed her. Hm, I'll just check on her later."

After that, he closed the door and faded away. I sighed as a relief and removed the blankets off my body. 

"Okay, since he's gonna check up on me later, I should probably get out of here."

I walked to the door and tried to open it, but of course it was locked. I then went to the window- oh shit. I just didn't realize that it had a balcony. 

I went and stood on the balcony and looked down at my surroundings. To my luck, it wasn't very high from up here, so I could just carefully get out of here. I took once more glance around and since no one is around I started to climb down.

Suddenly my hand slipped and I painfully fell to the ground. I got up and realized that I accidently ripped a part of my shirt which made my floral black bra noticeable. 

Great, just great. Anyways, focus, (Y/N). You need to get out of here-

??; "Nice try, princess. But you aren't escaping today, not any day to be exact."