💜-8-💜

(Y/N)'s pov;

Kobe; "And if I say yes? Will it change this situation? And what if no? Will it change the situation?"

He looked at me and then looked back down while Jackson didn't speak, instead, he's thinking about something. 

Derek; "So you killed your own gang member because of her?! You killed him just because of this trash right here?!"
-he said angrily, pointing at me.

 Kobe didn't dare speak, he just kept his head low, covered in guilt. And since Derek was angry, he grabbed Kobe's dreadlocks and stared at him. After some seconds, he rudely released his hair.

Derek; "I still can't believe this.. Do you regret that mess?"

Kobe; "I'm not sure if he was my gang member.. He raped her, this is-"

Derek; "So what if he raped her?! Snixx wouldn't even give a fuck! In fact, they would be thankful that Michael stole her virginity so they can have enjoyable nights with her."

Kobe; "What if they know her pretty well and she's not who we think she is? And plus, that asshole disobeyed me, he broke my rules! And you did to."

He muffled the last part weakly and quietly, the sadness in his voice was a hint of how he really cared for Derek.

Derek; "Are you calling me a sinner?"

Kobe kept quiet.

Derek; "Deeper and deeper... The wound gets deeper and deeper."

Kobe; "Please, just shut your mouth."

Then silence covered the whole room, that's when this strange mysterious man appeared.

??; "Andre got shot, someone sneaked into our territory."

Derek; "What? What do you mean- who shot him?"

??; "I don't know, no one saw the 'it'. Even Andre didn't see it himself, the security cameras didn't get any information either. 

Derek; "Let's get outta here. Liam, grab (Y/N) and go hide her in her room. Me and Jackson will be preparing for anything that happens."

The 'Liam' guy reached his hand out to grab me but I quickly stepped back and watched him doubtfully. 

Liam; "Damn, just give your hand b!"

-time skip~

No one's pov;

Kobe slowly looked back up and watched everyone with a worried looked, he was seriously confused. 

Kobe; "W-what's going on-"

Suddenly, some men barged in and took Jackson and Derek on their knees as hostages and then Corey entered the room, making Derek widen his eyes and he began to move around.A

Man 1; "Do. Not. Move."

On the other hand, Kobe sighed in relief, knowing that Corey's here now.

Kobe; "God, you scared the shit out of me."

With that, Kobe's face lit up when he saw more members of his gang coming in the room- Kai, King, John, Noah. 

Noah; "Don't be scared, bro. When we get home, we'll change your diaper."
-he said, with a little laugh.

Kobe tilted his head back and just chuckled as John came to unchain his hands. Kobe inhaled deeply and stood up, exhaling deeply afterwards. Then he bent down, hands on his knees.