Chapter 1

Jennifer's P.O.V

Today is the day when I must die. Please someone kill me. I don't have the guts to jump from a terrace or do something dangerous, so help me. But facing death is better than getting married.

Everyone is busy today doing their best in making the preparartions of my wedding. And I am here sitting in front of the mirror while some makeup artists are constantly taking out different size of brushes to apply whatever stuff they want that will make me look even more beautiful.

I watched silently with tears in my eyes. My blonde hair is beautifully made into a bun and there some flowers stuck at its top. A light pink shade on my cheeks with light red eyeshadow. But the best thing I loved is the little blue necklace around my neck. My mother gave it to me on my 10th birthday.

"You look beautiful." My step mom said in a cheerful voice. She looks tired, might have done a lot of work this whole week. After all its a so called traditional wedding, everything needs to be perfect.

"Thanks." I said in a small voice. My heart is just hammering inside, it will burst now. This pain is unbearable. A little tear drop escaped from my right eye. Please God stop this marriage.

"You should not cry now. We cannot let that beautiful face get ruined. I know its hard to leave this house where you have lived for so long but every girl has to go with her husband after they get married." She kissed my forehead. I still watched unable to express my feelings, I cannot tell her the real reason behind my sadness.

"Now you must stay here while I arrange everything out here. You dad will be here soon. Love you beautiful". She looks so happy today, I suppose every mother gets excited during their daughter's marriage. Even though I am her step daughter but she always treated me like her own. After everyone left , the room felt silent.

I stared at the mirror. The locks of blond hair on my face looks pretty with my rosy lips. I tried to act like smiling but nothing changed, my reflection only kept on telling me I am sad and all alone.

I am born with a silver spoon but thats not my fault. Inspite of having everything I always stayed at home. Dad never left me alone. If that day I have not met Peter at the bakery shop then I won't have known ever how beautiful life can be.

Taking a deep breath I sat on my bed. I looked at the smooth suface of my dress. Its beautiful just like I wanted. I always dreamt of this day when I will get married to the man I love who is just perfect for me. Now it seems all those dreams will get shattered in just a moment.

I am getting married to Robert and he is definitely not the love of my life. What should I do to stop this? I must run. No, I cannot run. If a billionaire's daughter starts running, first thing I will definitely get caught. I don't have a sporty personality afterall. Second, my Dad's reputation will go down. Third, even if I run I have nowhere to go.

I am forced to this marriage thing. How can Dad be so heartless? I love Peter. He is the one I want to marry. Dad never agreed because Peter works in a bakery shop and is no match to me.

Tears blurred my vision as I started to cry. I feel so helpless. I am one of the richest girl in the town and look at me, I am just sitting here and crying. I hate you Dad. I will never understand why Dad pushed me into this mess.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Sir, please don't do this to us." I am standing inside the cabin of the Sandrew's mansion and guess who is in front of me, Jenne's father, Mr Ethan Sandrew.

He is not an easy old man whom you will tell anything and he will agree. I am trying my best to get Jennifer but he keeps on making everything more and more difficult.

"Peter, why do you keep wasting time and rubbing your ass here. You must have taken the challenge and at least tried to get my daughter. Look at you, you are just a piece of bread", he smoked on his pipe with pleasure. I have heard that statement millions of time.

I looked around at the neat cabin. Its perfectly furnished and the walls are filled with family photos. Looks more like an exhibition. I wish this man was dead. He is such a pain in the ass.

I have to get Jennifer. She loves me so much and trusts me, I cannot break that now. I promised her no matter how I will come and get her.

"But what will you get by forcing her into a marriage against her will. That won't ever make her happy. Can't you see that?" I am trying to convince this fatty old lad to stop this marriage.

"See here boy, you don't have to tell me what I have to do with my daughter. You must be grateful that I have let you enter the house. If I want I can finish you off in a second." He pointed his finger towards me. Little fatty is angry.

I have gone this far with a lot of effort, now I can't let go. I ran a hand through my hair. I am tired of facing him. What should I do that will convince him. I looked at my reflection on the neat polished table. I look so handsome. Anybody will fall for my charm except this fatty.

"So you thinking how to change my mind. Nothing matters now Peter, she will get married in a few minutes. I know bastards like you very who are always running after her money. I have told you many times to stay away from her but you never listened." With that he snapped his fingers.

This man really can read minds. I was going to say something but two bodyguards in black coat and black glasses gripped my arms tightly forcing me out of the room.

"Let go of me. Sir, you have got to listen to me." I shouted and begged but nobody seems to care.

"I said let go of me. I am here to take my love away with me. Are you blind? You are ruining my new shirt. Move your dirty hands." I kept on shouting with all my might. The guard on the right side pulled my shirt so tightly that the thread became loose.

This is my favorite shirt. How can people be so cruel. I shouted a lot of profanities at both of them but none of them seemed much bothered. They kept on dragging me like some rag doll through the enormous corridor until we reached the exit.

I moved my body in every way possible to escape from their grip. Finally I was thrown outside the mansion and I bumped hard on my butt. I got up removing the dust from my shirt. Don't worry even if Jennifer gets married, I will follow her and then I will get her. One day or other. This is my Plan B.

I tried to get in again but it seems old fatty had already gave the instructions. I can never enter through such strict security. I gotta wait for some more time till she gets transferred to her new home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you get confused anywhere I am sorry but I can promise you will enjoy if you keep reading.

Just ignore my mistakes and enjoy!!!