第1章

Our lives changed the day we became Breakers. Humans with corrupted powers. My name is Raven, a Telekinesis with vampire abilities. I feed on human blood like a vampire and can move things with my mind.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

That's Asuko. She's a Tech user with dragon powers. She can hack into anything just by looking at the device or so she says. She also can transform into a half-human/half-dragon.

I sit up on the bed. "Nothing, just relaxing." Asuko walks over and gives me a kiss. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to make sure you was okay."

"Yeah, am fine." I pulled Asuko closer for another kiss. "Come, lay next to me." Asuko nodded and laid down on the bed.

Not even 2 minutes had gone by when The Outer Ones alarm went off. "Oh, come on," I said.

The Outer Ones are people who couldn't get control of their powers and went insane from it. Now it's up to us to stop them and the only way is by killing them. Nothing can make them sane again. We was the lucky ones.

"Where is it coming from?" I asked.

"East side of Tokyo."

Japan was where this all started. I was here visiting Asuko when the outbreak started. I never left, not because I couldn't, but because I couldn't leave Asuko behind.

Has I'm getting dress I looked at the scar on my shoulder. It's from Asuko. When we have sex she changes sometimes and got rough once leaving me with a scar. She's actually afraid to have sex sometimes she doesn't want to hurt me again. She mostly just gives me a helping hand, if you know what I mean.

"You ready?" Asuko asked peeking around the doorway.

"All set."

We jumped on our dirt bikes and headed east to where the Outer One was. We got there to find a E level Outer One attacking non-breakers. Not everybody got powers and the ones that didn't have to deal with monsters like Outer Ones. We are like heroes, kind of. People fear us just as much as they fear Outer Ones.

E level Outer Ones are people with water powers mix with a type of bug. Asuko and me are actually a rare type. Everybody got the same powers, but for some reason we got powers no one else has. So, we are classed has S level. Also known has a Breaker. We are called that because we was able to break the spell that turns you into an Outer One. Asuko and me are the only ones in Japan far has we know. We heard rumors of Breakers in other countries. My friend in America wasn't one of the lucky ones, he was human. An Outer One killed him about a year ago, the outbreak started 3 years ago. I still hate myself for not going home, but if I left Asuko would have been alone. Her family had dead when the outbreak started.

Yeah, there was a huge number of people who just dead from this outbreak. I wasn't leaving her alone plus Logan's boyfriend and their roommate had powers. They was breakers, but was also killed the same time he was.

We return home after taking out the Outer One. "I love you," Asuko said.

I sighed. "I love you too."

"What's wrong?"

"I was thinking of Logan."

Asuko wrapped her arms around me. "I wished I could have mat him. He sounded like good friend."

"A good friend." Asuko looked at Raven a bit puzzled. "The sentence is 'He sounded like a good friend."

"Oh right. Sorry."

I give her a kiss. "Sorry, I didn't mean to correct your grammar. It's been 3 years, at least you speak way better then want we first mat in Japan."

"I remember. Raven my friend."