FRESHMAN YEAR

DESCRIPTION

High school. Most people view high school as something so far in the future, but it really isn't. It comes by in the blink of an eye. One day, you're at recess with all your friends, and the next, you're getting ready to begin the final stages of public education. 

It's like a rite of passage, going to high school is. 

First, there's the famed sports games, especially the Homecoming Football game. Everyone always says to go to the Homecoming game because it will be fun. No one ever tells you that you will freeze your butt off while watching guys try to win a game of ball. 

Second, there's messy relationships - romantic and platonic. It's not like your normal, run-of-the-mill middle school relationships. No, these get more chaotic and dramatic than middle school relationships ever were. However, through all this drama and chaos, remember who you are and what you're willing to deal with.

Third, there's so much pressure put on every single one of us. We have to take all these classes that won't even matter in five years. These classes give you a ton of homework that you have to complete on time or else you'll get in trouble with both your teachers and parents. On top of all this, have your parents started telling you to get a job? What about learning how to drive? It all gets very stressful when you think about it.

With all of these new and exciting adventures, there comes a time when high schoolers get totally beyond stressed because of the immense workload as well as after-school jobs and confusing relationships and just life in general. 

That's where I come in. I'm here to continue my tips and tricks to high school to help you and me through this difficult time. Our situations may be different, but we're all in this boat together. What's better than going through this time than with help from someone who has gone through this before? 

PLAYLIST

1. Why Can't We Be Friends by Jordy Searcy
2. Just Friends by Virginia to Vegas
3. Just Friends by Shane Harper
4. I Don't Want To Be Friends by Jake Scott
5. All My Friends by AJ Mitchell
6. Better Friends by Between Friends
7. Friends by Why Don't We
8. Friends Don't by Maddie & Tae
9. Friends Go by Maddie Lindemann
10. Friends With Feelings by Dillon Davis
11. I Don't Know If We Can Be Friends by Hollyn
12. I Should Have Listened To My Friends by Kayla Diamond
13. Just Friends by Jonas Brothers
14. Let's Be Friends by Emily Osment
15. You've Got A Friend In Me by Jordan Fisher and Olivia Holt
16. My Lover, My Friend by AJ Mitchell
17. Love Me Like A Friend by Fly By Midnight
18. Lose A Friend by Nightly
19. Friend Of A Friend by New Hope Club
20. Asking For A Friend by mxmtoon
21. Asking For A Friend by HAVEN

Rights belong to Nickelodeon and the creators of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.