Cravings

Disclaimer: It's purely fictional and it isn't related to any persons . If this hurts anybody or anybody is against this do inform me posts will be removed

___________________________________

The pale Cresent moon was shining in the dark blue sky. The stars were shimmering on the sky. It was midnight .There in the 3 bedroom house A chubby bubbly young woman seen pestering a man of his early thirties. Sivaangi ma please ma ask something else this one isn't good for your health said him. Ashwin my baby la please maa. No no no said him.

She got an idea . She got close to him and kissed his senstive part his neck continuously. Ta...ra... Ma please don't do like this . He slightly moved her. Maa please maa she asked looking at him with her puppy eyes. He looked at how can some one resist this kind of cute face. She is an epitome of cuteness and now after getting pregnant she has got an extra glow and her cheeks has become chubby and he gets high desire to bite her cheeks. He controlls himself and kisses her forehead. This is the last time okay says him. So you agreed , I will get ice cream yeyee she said and clapped her hands in the air.

He smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her kissed her forehead wait I will take and come said him. He moved to the kitchen. His wife is pregnant and she gets food cravings it's okay for him. He can do whatever to make her happy. When he got to know is pregnant, he made sure to be at her side the most and accordingly the shoot dates were planned for him. But he isn't okay with her cravings for ice creams.

She is a kind of person who can get cold immediately , she is a singer and that may spoil her throat also. But she can't be blamed this time people do crave for things. He has read many articles about pregnancy and he has prepared his mind for her worst cravings which she may get in her second trimester. The chocolate and chip ice cream with some Ferraro bite toppings , brownies and chocolate sauce was placed and got into the room.

Yeyeee ice cream came shouted her in excitement. Have it my dear said him. She started having it. She was relishing each and every bite. Ashwin was relishing looking at her. He was falling for her more and more especially this pregnancy stage has made him love her more and more. Her cravings, mood swings which makes him fall for her more.

She was eating the ice cream and it was dripping side of her cheeks. He pulled her closer and was enjoying the dripping ice cream with his lips. Hey what are you doing she wishpered as his lips were creating some sensation to her . We are pregnant right , I also get cravings to eat up this cheeks said him in husky voice making her blush. She put her head down digging the ice cream and kissed her head.

After a while she completed her Ice cream and he immediately hand over her tissues and finger bowl. She smiled at him . This stage has increased the love between them he has been more caring and she craving for his care. She wiped her face and then he gave Luke warm water for her throat. She smiled at him and drank that. After all this she lied on the bed and he was patting her head. She got up from the bed and he immediately told sivaangi maa no more food last time you ate continuously and you threw up . Ashwineyyyy I need the thing which I always crave for my biggest cravings she told. He smiled as her biggest cravings is his warmth . He pulled her and made her lie in his chest. His one hand was patting her head and another was wrapped around her waist. She snuggled into him . This the craving which he loved the most .

____________________________________

Guys you all know I was writing Fan fictions but that got deleted . Whether can I continue or not it's upto your wish. You all comment me inline . If you all are interested I will write it again or else will not.