His Little girl

Disclaimer : This is entirely fictional

____________________________________

Ashwin closed his laptop and turned to his right . She was sleeping laying her head on his shoulder and her hands wrapped around his waist.

He slowly put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to chest . He also lied on bed and pulled her into his chest.

He even couldnt find out why he is so attracted towards this girl who is nearly one decade younger to him.

She is his Aunty 's daughter and from childhood after her birth , their grandparents wish is to get them married.

He liked her a lot from his childhood. He was 10 when she was born. He only selected the name for her Sivaangi. She is destined to him it seems. At first when their grandparents said that they will be married in when both grew up. They didnt take things serious but some years later his mind accepted Sivaangi as his future wife.

For her , her Ashwin maama is her world from childhood she was always behind him.She took their grandparents words seriously. She made him his husband long back in his mind. Their parents were also okay with getting these two married , if they were okay with it.

He realised their position and felt it is not correct , decided to wake up her. Sivaangi maa getup says Ashwin and wakes her up. Maama 5 minutes says her. Sivaangi maa get up he says in a stubborn voice. She gets up and rubs her eyes. Maama you are tooo bad , your waking this cute baby rudely asks her with pout. Go and fresh up , study says him and wakes out of the room. She facepalms herself ufff maama why are like this she asked to herself.

He went out of the room and inxaled and exhaled.He loved to have her in his arms forever. Uff this girl . People would laugh at him if he says that in his 29 years ,only this little girl 20 years old managed to attract him , make his heart flutter.

He spoke to their parents , he told them that he wants to make grandparents wish true. He likes to marry Sivaangi . They thought first and accepted them . Still he doesnt want to take much liberty of that . As they were relatives both of them had lot of opportunites to be with each other together.

According to him Sivaangi is a little girl , he knows she too likes him but he doesnt know if she can match his intensity. So he showed up that he isnt much interested in her. He talks with plays with her but doesnt show much feelings to her.

This little girl who doesnt have any ideas about of his feelings , makes it difficult for him by kissing his cheeks when he gives her chocolate like she used to do when she was 10 years old . Some times her crazy question which puts him tough spot. Last time she came to him with a question

Maama does kissing can burn upto minimum 26 calories per minute.

Ashwin who was drinking water spit it and coughed uncontrollably. Maama what happened asked her unaffected. After he controlled his cough she continued again

Maama tell me does it burn calories. How can that be possible asked her keeping her finger in chin thinking.

Ufff Sivaangi ma please go out said him pushed her out of the room. Maama why are not talking properly said her. He went to take cold shower. She looked show cute , especially her posture when she was thinking. 

There are lot more kind of questions like this.

His heart also feared people may use her innocence. He made a promise to himself to take care of her.

Today its engagement of their cousin Rakshan. She was breath takingly beautiful . He selected the dress for her , but now he facing the consequence of it. She wore a peach colour top with blue embroidery and a flowing peach net skirt. Her waist was exposed slightly. It became difficult for him, to keep his eyes away from her. His wild thoughts, desire was also getting high. He controlled himself saying she is only for him . He will love her in many ways in right times thought him. But god had another plan for him that day.

Maama come lets take picture called her and pulled him near her. They both looked like match made in heaven. She took photos leaning on his chest . He wanted hold her waist pull her closer,but he doesnt want other people to talk some neusence there so he moved away, he was maintaining social distance . Maama inga va she pulled him , he said Sivaangi maa pothum and went away.

He knew Sivaangi got upset, for him at first she is his little girl, second thing there are many relatives where some will be there to bad mouth about them which he doesnt want to happen. He decided to get some chocolates for her . He got chocolates and came to see her.

That is when he heard his little girl and her friends talking . Her friend saying hey i dont think your maama loves you, Vishal loves you more than your maama said her. I dont know my maama loves me or not, he is always grumpy. But i know vishal loves me a lot , but i cant love him. This vishal is madly in love with me , you know he brings me chocolates and tries to keep me happy. This boils the blood of Ashwin. Hey sivu ma its better to love a person who loves us , than loving a person whom you love said her. Before Sivaangi could answer. Ashwin pulled her hand and took her away to room in ground floor which is present in the hall.

He locked the door . He questioned her angrily i told you right dont talk to Vishal, why are you still talking to him. I want to go Maama said her. Im asking you Sivaangi maa, why are you bothered about that aah, you dont like me right, if you liked me you will look at me like vishal does, he always comes behind me , he tries to impress me but, neenga palaya aala irukingaa she touched the wrong never continously , naa vishal ta tha pes....... before she could complete , her lips was sealed by his

Sivaangi was starled, Ashwin heart started beating fast, he pulled her closer to him his hands were playing with her hair, she wrapped his hands around him tightly pulling his sherwani as he pulled her lips and started deepining the kiss . It was slow filled with passion . After sometimes , he pulled away and broke the kiss to get oxygen. Sivaangi eyes were still closed and she was leaning on his chest wrapping her hands around him.

Oiii Sivaangi maa, look inimeal vishal ta pesathaa, he is not talking to you with good intension , apro unoda maama va thiviraa yarum unna love panna mudiyathu said him. She just nodded her head inside his chest.

Naa palaya aalu nu sonna see you could even stand this said him. She broke the embrace and looked at him and said Maama this is all my plan. Plan asked him surprised. I purposefully talked about Vishal on seeing you there , i know you dont like Vishal , so played that to see your expression. I worked  so well said her cuddling to him.

He was surprised his little girl, is not anymore the little girl anymore .

He hugged her . Sivaangi maa your maama likes you , no loves you a lot maa. There were certain reasons i will tell you okay he says. She gets happy tears her maama likes her that is what she wanted always.

Maama i love you said her. Love you too d my chellama , my little girl said him.

He cupped her face and pulled her top him more. He placed his lips on this time did with full rights , passion , his hands roamed around her waist . Her hands was on his hair. After sometimes they moved away .

Maama epdiya irukalam pogathaa she said.

Maa function iruku la ipo poo , after the function we will go to our grandparents house we can spend lot of time said him.

Super said her clapping her hands .

Sivaangi maa by the i didnt like this flavour of lipstick , you better have another flavour would love to taste said him.

Chii poo Maama said her and ran away correcting her makeup.

Ashwin smiled thinking about todays event. About his little girl not so little anymore.

_________________________________

Hope you all liked this .

Actually there are many reads but comments and votes are less. If my writings doesnt impress you people do say. Give your comments .

This may have an squel only if you guys want it.