Chapter 1: The Fateful Meeting

"Shiho this is the government that we're talking about. You can't fight them." Across a table was Shiho Nishizumi, the head of the Nishizumi style of Sensha-dō and the head of Kuromorimine High School.

She sighed and said, "Look, Takayami, I realize that you want what's best for me and my school, but believe me, I know what's best." Takayami sighed and handed her a piece of paper. He told her, "Look, the government says that you have to have an all-boys program. It didn't start that it had to have anything to do with Sensha-dō. If you don't comply, the government will be forced to close your school down."

Shiho took the paper and told him, "I'll call you when I figure something out." Takayami said, "Please do." Shiho stood up and walked outside.

As she was walking, she bumped into someone and a guy with a British accent said, "Sorry about that. Allow me to help you up." The man put his hand out and Shiho took it. She said, "Thank you. I wasn't paying attention. I have to keep my school from closing and need an all-boys program, I just don't know what to do."

The man said, "Sounds like you could use some help." Shiho said, "I could. I'm Shiho Nishizumi." The man shook he rhand and said, "Donald Greene. Pleasure to meet you. Say, because I knocked you down, why don't I help you solve your problem. Think of it as a way of me apologizing."

Shiho looked at him and said, "Sure." Donald said, "Great. Now, let's go talk about your problem over some drinks. Shall we?" Shiho nodded and they found the nearest café.

They were seated and Donald asked, "So, what exactly is your problem?" Shiho sighed and told him, "I got ordered by the Japanese National School Board to start an all-boys program. But I need something that will not just save my school, but also give it money." Donald sat back in his chair and stroked his chin in thought.

He asked, "What about football?" Shiho looked at him in confusion and asked, "What's football." Donald smirked and said, "It's a bloody culture is what it is. You may know it as soccer, but that's not the point. The point is that football is extremely popular. Everyone watches it. Especially when it comes to FIFA."

He pulled out his phone and showed Shiho a video.

When the video ended, Donald said, "That is football." Shiho asked, "How much could you make off of that? Minimally speaking. A few thousand dollars?" Donald scoffed and said, "A few thousand? More like a few million. People love football. Plus, I know some players that are really good. I can get them for you if you want."

Shiho told him, "That would be nice. Bring them to Kuromorimine High School, and I'll escort them to where they will demonstrate their skill." Donald nodded and paid. He got up and said, "You won't be disappointed. I promise."

When he left, Shiho said, "I hope so."

With Donald

Donald was walking to a park and found the guys he was looking for. He yelled, "OI! VUKIĆEVIĆ, GÖTZE, CVETKOVIĆ, CHUA, CVETKOVIĆ, ZIDANE, BECKHAM! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" The seven boys jogged over to Donald and Filip asked, "What's up Greene?" Donald told them, "I may have found you lads a chance to play some good football. All you have to do is help some school out." They looked at each other and all said, "Okay, sure."

Donald smiled and said, "Lovely. Be ready tomorrow to play, and we're to meet at some place called Kuromorimine High School."

The boys nodded and went back to playing soccer.