A new love.

You and Pony decided to have a sleepover because of a group project that's due tomorrow. Neither of you have done anything on it yet and won't be able to finish it unless you stay up all night. After a few paragraphs of writing the most beautiful sunset comes out. Y/n can we take a little break? We should watch the sunset together it looks gorgeous. With no hesitation you agree for you are tired from working on the essay. You and pony walk outside and sit on their front porch. Wow, you say. It's gorgeous! It really is. Pony says.

You wake up still in the desk chair in Pony's  room while he is on the floor. Wow we were so tired we fell asleep here, You think. Hey Pony wake up we have to get to school! You said. He opens his eyes, y/n did we really fall asleep here? At least we finished our essay. You guys get dressed and walk to school together.

-After school- At least we got an A, I guess it was worth it...Pony said.  I mean yeah, I'm so tired though. You say.  He stops you before you enter his house.  Hey um y/n.... I have something I want to tell you.. Yes Pony? You say. Well I- to be honest I've...idk.. sort of liked you since we were kids..in a more than best friends way and I've been meaning to tell you for so long. I never knew what was the right time and I know it's a weird time but I thought you should know... He explains.  Pony... I've felt the same way for so long but I never knew how to tell you either so I just waited! You don't know how much of a relief it is to hear you say that! You say happily.

He walked you home after a few hours of hanging out after school(which wasn't hard because you are neighbors). You tried to fall asleep though After a while you realize you had way too much to think about and it was preventing you from falling asleep. Instead, you grabbed your journal and started writing down your thoughts and emotions. You still couldn't believe what has happened today. After you finished you finally could fall asleep.