Invited

Y/n woke up feeling sore and tired. They got up from their bed and walked over to their bathroom to get ready for work. Where is the Tylenol? Y/n thought as they were searching in the cabinets of the bathroom. Oh there it is nvm it's empty. Y/n signed and just started to get ready. Time passed* Y/n opened the employe door feeling exhausted. "Hey Y/n!" Sasha said while clocking in. "Oh hello" Y/n replied putting their lunch in the fridge. "So I wanted to ask you, if you want to go out me and a couple of friends after work?" Sasha asked while moving out the way so Y/n could clock in.

"Uh I don't know, where are you guys going?" Y/n replied. "Probably to a club" Sasha responded. "Sure since I don't have anything else to do". "Okay I'll text you the details later bye see in lunch break!". "Bye" Y/n replied

(Y/n POV)
I started to walk towards the produce department to get the crates of fresh fruit and vegetables. I then pushed the cart that had the crates of fresh fruit and vegetables towards the fruit and vegetables aisle. Alright I guess let's get this started. Time passed*
"Hey Y/n I'll take this from here" I heard Eren say behind me. "Alright thanks" I replied feeling tired. I started to walk towards the break room. When I suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh sorry" i then looked down to see someone familiar. "Oh it's okay" they looked up and I met a set of beautiful blue eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked "yea I am, thanks for asking" they replied. I then heard a notification from my phone. I check it and saw it was Sasha "Oh well have a great time shopping" I said while walking away. That's the stupidest thing I could've said i thought while making my way to the employee's door. "Hey Sasha sorry i made you wait" I said while getting my lunch. "Oh it's okay!" Sasha replied while getting all the free snacks they left for the employees. "I have a great feeling the snacks are for everyone" I commented while eating my (f/f) I prepared myself. "It's okay they wouldn't want any" Sasha replied putting the free snacks in her pocket. "Oh by the way I got a text message from my friend of the address of the club and time" Sasha commented while siting in front of you."Here let me send you the address also do you mind picking us up because I have a great feeling my friends are going to get drunk and me". I heard Sasha say "Okay sure" I replied "They're all gonna be at my house so it will be easier" Sasha commented.