Another day

1 week had passed (Y/n pov)
I had just left work and started to make my way to my car when I heard someone say "Hi Y/n!" I turned around seeing Historia. "Oh hi Historia" I replied awkwardly smiling. "Hey! How have you been?" she replied, returning the smile. She has such a adorable smile "I've been alright, and you? It's been a while since I haven't seen you". "I've been good actually! Thank you for asking and yes it has been awhile since we last saw each other" Historia replied back, she then pulled out her phone "You mind if I can get your phone number? To keep in contact of course and maybe get to know each other more!". "Sure!" I answered while pulling out my phone.

Back in third person
Y/n then went back home feeling exhausted from work and the ignorant customers that they had to face. Y/n then got a message from thier phone *Unknown phone number* "Hey Y/n! It's me Historia, I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to hang out some time to catch up on things and get to know each other more better!" The message read. Y/n then got thier phone and started replying back "Hey Historia and sure that sounds like a good idea, I just need to know when and where".  After figuring out where to hang out and when the conversation then ended. Y/n then made they're way to the kitchen. Alright the best and fun part is making food Y/n washed their hands and started cooking. Y/n themselves actually enjoyed cooking and they were actually surprisingly good at it.

The next day*(Y/n pov)
I woke up feeling still tired. I then got a unexpected text message from someone. "Hey love, How have you been?". Got to be fucking kidding me I got up from bed with my phone on my hand. What does she want. I sighed opening the text message. "Wtf do you want Amber" I replied. "Hey love, I miss you" she got to be fucking joking "Nice ig? Just leave me the tf alone" I then blocked the number of my Ex. Great way to start off my day I groaned, I made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself. I washed my hands then made my way to the fridge.

Let's make some eggs and bacon I then started cooking.
Third person and time has passed*
After Y/n was done eating they then got ready to go to the gym. It was their day off meaning they could spend more time at the gym. After they finished the gym, it was around 5:00 pm. When Y/n started walking to their car, they heard a familiar voice. "It kinda hurt that you blocked me my love. I just wanted to talk to you" Y/n then stopped walking.

Sorry guys for not updating as much but also Historia is no longer gonna be a mom in this story just cause I find it more difficult to write that and yea but it's still a Historia and reader story👍🏽