CHAPTER 1!!!!!!!!

Lotte pov

There she is. The seggsy Freja I've always dreamt of. Mmmmm she's so hot. At least i think she is.

Me and Freja are TOTALLY perfect for each other. But I'm too blind to see that. Good thing i have glasses.

The only one who can see our perfectness is Leonora. She's this semi ugly betch with a crush on her best friend. Spoiler: her crush don't actually exist she's just made up for this story.

Anyway

Im on my way to school when i see Freja. Uhhmmmm she's looking hot as ever.

I run over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. Or at least i try to. Freja is too tall and i cant reach. At least according to Freja.

"Hey Love- I MEAN Lotte" Freja says blushing into a deep tomato red. Uhhh fuck i love that blush.

"What class do we have first?" I ask her ignoring that we are definitely in love.

"We have chemistry" she says.

I almost laugh at the irony. Cuz we do have chemistry BETWEEN US.

BUT WE ARE IGNORING THAT CUZ WE ARE BLIND.

I see Leonora coming towards us with her sexy red dress with a slit down the middle. She is lucky the school dont have a dress code cus she would be breaking every single one if them if we did.

Her big ass mommy milkers jump up and down very high cuz they are really saggy.

"Hey guysssss" she almost moans. She always does that. But i always imagine it as Freja cuz she so seggsy.

A/N:
AM I DOING BETTER?
NOPE!
AM I TRYING TO CONVINCE TWI OF MY FRIENDS THEY ARE SOULMATES ?
YUP!