Chapter 2

Lotte pov

Im sitting in chemistry class with seggsy smeggsy hot Freja.

Out task is to make some chemistry happen so i have a great idea.

I call over Leonora who is still wearing that seggsy red dress.

"What do you need?" She moans.

"Where's Ursula" i ask and Leonora point over to a shirt kinda chubby girl with black bubblegum all over her mouth and overalls.

"Hey Ursula. We need some help to make chemistry" i said pointing to Leonora and she instantly knew what i meant.

Without thinking she went over to Leonora and put her hand on her cheek pressing her crusty lips against Leonora's soft baby ones.

I didn't take long for Leonora to have pushed Ursula against the wall as the top she is. CUZ LEONORA IS DEF A TOP AND NOT A BOTTOM.

Leonora forced her tongue down Ursulas throat making them both moan.

Their teacher, Ulrik came over with his t-shirt that have an American flag on. "Very well. You 4 have made some great chemistry" he said. "Your reward is a big American burger"

We all screamed of happiness and pride. At least everyone but Ursula. She just (s)creamed.

I invited Freja over to my house for dinner that day and it all went very well.

When we were done eating we decided to FaceTime Leonora. She had Ursula over right now.

She picked up almost immediately and we saw Ursula in the back painting her nails a beautiful barbecue color.

Leonora had taken off her dress and replaced it with a gorgeous bubblegum pink crop top just covering her giant delicious beasts of boobs, together with some black shorts and fishnets under that.