Chapter 3

Freja pov:

I was super in love with Lotte.

She was just so beautiful. But Leonora made me kinda nervous. Cuz she was also very fucking beautiful and also a top.

But Lotte is surely in love with me. I just know it. We kept talking to Leonora and Ursula and they kept making Lotte laugh.

I didn't laugh tho.

Perhaps because I'm too elite for they're humor. And they are just plain boring. But I couldn't stop staring at Lotte with her beautiful lerverpostejs colored (or whatever tf your hair color is) hair.

She was right beside me her arm pressed against mine. Omfg that's kinda hot. No. I can't think that. But if she likes me too? NO!

I tried to occupy my mind with anything but her. But I couldn't. She was stuck in my mind. Like she was painted in there.

I took a quick glance at her lips. Still looks like hers.

Lotte pov:

I saw every time Freja looked at me. At my lips too. She was really hot. Like REALLY hot. She must like me. How can she not. She wont stop staring.

But I'm def in love with her. How can i not. She makes me laugh and she listens to my rambles about my gay manga porn. (Is that what it is? Please specify later)

I didn't care if she was gonna talk about BTS or Kurtis Conner for the rest if my life. I kinda love when she does. The passion. The happiness. The smile.

Ohhh her smile. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was so happy. Yet so fragile. Like the smallest inconvenience could remove it from her face. So i made sure to enjoy every second of it. Every tike i was lucky enough to see it. Every time she smiled at me.

LIKE SHE WAS DOING RIGHT NOW.

SHIT!

I'VE BEEN STARING AT HER THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!