Chapter 4!!!! Cato pov

We were rushed to the Town Hall. We had to say good-bye. I sat in my room. The first to come in was my mom and dad. They told me how much they loved me, gave me a hug, and left. The next person was my best friend. He was bawling. He thought I was goin to die. I don't know why! I was going to win one way or another.

As we drove to the train I talked to my other tribute Clove. She is really annoing!!! I don't mean to be rude, but she only talks about herself. I try to pay attention, but I just can't. "So my friend came to say good-bye to me, and she said that this gut liked me. Then I was like..."she said. I was lost. I looked out the window nodding every once and a while so it looked like I was listening. "You know I kind of like you," she stated proudly. "Thanks...I think," I said to her.

We made it to the train after 2 hours. The longest hours of my LIFE!!! I really hope she didn't mean it when she said she liked me, because I will never like her. And if I have someone who absoully hates me. That would be very bad. I know that I would still win, but just to be safe.

AUTHOURS NOTE!!!!

Sorry this was so short I couldn't think of anything.

Please vote!!!!

~Clato_for_ever