Main Characters

Arielle Hill:

Hey my name is Arielle Hill and I am 5'3"with long brown hair and green eyes. I am 22 years old but I am a little at the same time but I don't tell a lot of people that part of me. I mean now I guess whoever is reading this knows that I am a little now. I have hobbies of dancing but I don't do it as much anymore because some dances became a little inappropriate now a days haha silly. I had a lot of things happen to me in my life that I would wish to put behind me which is kinda hard to do when I get really bad flash backs from what happened.

 I had a lot of things happen to me in my life that I would wish to put behind me which is kinda hard to do when I get really bad flash backs from what happened

Isaiah Romano:

Hi, I guess this is where I introduce myself.. well you guys know my name but I am 6'4 with brown eyes and brown hair the usual stuff. I am the mafia king for the Italian Mafia that everyone is scared of my mafia. I am a Daddy Dom as well no I don't have a little nor was I looking for until well you will find out later. My life isn't all that glamorous being a leader and owning a company as a cover up for my real job is a lot of work to balance but we will see how I do. I am done talking now because I have a business to get to.

Other Characters - (A/N: You guys can imagine the other characters how ever you guys want)

Samuel, Neil, Xavier, Josh, and Mike [Best Friends of Isaiah]

Stephanie and Mia [Arielle's Best Friends]

____________________________________________________________________

Word Count - 310

A/N - I would just like to say thank you for giving my book a try. I am going to work on a schedule for uploading and I am glad to say I will post a first chapter soon after I am done writing it out this is just to give you guys an insight of the two main characters, I might add a note on the other characters later on in the story.