first day

you ended up wearing a (f/c) shirt along with your favorite jeans.

but after that stupid dilemma, quickly came another one.

alright just fucking knock

but there's a doorbell right there

but what if the kids don't like the noise and Suna hates me?

ALRIGHT JUST KNOCK

you've been standing here for a solid 7 minutes trying to figure out what to do, it being very obvious to people who would pass by as you were murmuring to yourself and walk back and forth trying to determine the best course of action.

ringing the doorbell would be the most professional thing to do right?

alright but what the fuck does professional mean, I'm a babysitter not in charge of some corporation

my jobs just to make sure the kids don't die, nothing too bad

BUT DO I RING THE DOORBELL?

don't worry, you're not stupid. You checked and there is no one by the windows to judge you for your embarrassing actions.

after more pondering you decided to ring the doorbell like any other person would have come to the conclusion to (even if it took you a bit longer).

"Oh hello Kuroo-san" you were greeted by the astonishingly beautiful man.

"Ah hello Su-"

"Y/N!!!" "AHHH"

you were tackled by the troublesome kids, AGAIN, for like 60th time in this week alone.

"we missed you!" Aika pouts

"YEAH!" Akito nodded aggressively causing you to chuckle, the kids were both still wearing what they were wearing at the daycare, their hair was noticeably messy now and their clothes were wrinkled.

you look up at Suna to see that his hair is also a mess.

this all brings you to the conclusion that the kids were probably wrestling around and complaining till you got here.

"Hey my little angels!"

The kids grinned at you excitedly

you looked up at their father and smiled politely

"Hello Suna-san I hope the wait wasn't too long"

He sighed

"These two wouldn't shut up for the last hour" he quietly chuckled

you laughed

"ahh sorry, I spoil you two too much don't I"

they both giggled despite not understanding what you meant.

"CMON I WAFFA SHOW YOU MY DOLLS" Aika said pulling on your leg.

You laughed and nodded looking up at Suna who seemed to be in a daze while looking at you, you glanced at him in question and that seemed to make him snap out of it.

"Ah sorry, please come in"

you laughed "it's okay I zone out too" you said in an attempt to comfort him