A new book

Its 2 am in the morning and you waked up with the sound of your phone ringing 'who could be calling at this hour' you think to yourself you looked at your screen and saw that it was satan you answered the call and say "What do you want? its 2 am for gods sake satan" You heard satan chuckled "come to my room i need to show you something" then he ended the call,you sighed then get up you slowly walked to satans room trying not to make any noise so the others wont wake up.

And at last you're finally infront of satans door,You knocked and called his name "Satan im here hurry up im still sleepy."
Satan opened the door "So what do you want to show me" you entered his room and sat on his bed "Oh this it just arrived earlier and i wanted to read it with you" He said it while smiling "Are you serious? you wanted to read it with me at 2 AM?" Satan chuckled then sat down "come here read it with me" You sighed then stood up and walked to him "Where do i sit?" "Oh i only have one chair in my room so your gonna need to sit on my lap" You went all red "Y-you! Fine! ugh this is getting really suspicious.." You then sat on satan's lap and he opened the book and put it down on the table "Read it for me ill just listen" you glared at him "Ugh istg" "Cmon (MC) read it for me"

Minutes have passed and you were feeling a bit sleepy.

"Hey Satan im kinda sleepy lets continue reading this later i need to sleep." you were about to stand up but satan pulled you down "Huh? what is it satan?" "I can make you not feel sleepy" You sighed "Yeah sure whatever you say" You began to read again but then you felt something hard behind you "Hey what are you doing?" "Hmm you said you were sleepy" Satan grabbed your hips and started moving you "Keep reading (MC)" You tried to keep reading but keep stuttering "(MC) I didnt really understand can you repeat it?" Satan pulled your pants down slightly and entered you slowly "H-Hah...Satan you brat" "Eh? brat? dont make me laugh cmon keep reading.."

A few minutes passed and your still stuck on that one sentence satan sighed "I dont think "N-ngh~" and "A-augh~" Makes sense with what your reading here its not even in the sentence" "S-satan please cant we just c-continue..reading later?" satan wrapped his arms around you and started moving faster "Are you still sleepy?" "H-hah~ satan please have mercy..~" Satan tapped the book "The fuck you mean mercy? Cmon keep reading" You tried to keep reading but you cant read it properly,You put your head down "Please satan.." you whimpered "Please what?" "Just take me to bed" you closed the book and pushed it away "do you want to get fucked that badly?" he rests his head on your shoulders "maybe.."