A new book pt. 2

Disclaimer im not good with writing smuts

"Hah.. you're really driving me crazy..give me a minute" Satan stood up and it looks like he was looking for something "Satan..hurry up cmon." Satan was holding cat ears and a cat tail buttplug he goes back to you put the cat ears on you "Bend over the table i need to put this in you." you did as he said when he inserted the buttplug in you you groaned a bit. You can feel Satan smirking behind you "Hurry up Satan" you were getting a little bit impatient "Ugh so impatient give me a minute."

Satan rubbed his dick against you then chuckled "Gosh..You look so cute" then slammed against you "AGH S-satan! why did you go so fast?!" you whined while trembling "You were being impatient.." Satan then started moving slowly, you whimpered then lay your head down the table, Satan started picking up the pace "M-MC you feel so good.." Satan pulled on the cat tail which made you moaned, you both were a moaning mess you then felt Satan dick throbbed "H-han..~ im almost there." Satan leaned to you and purred in your ear it made you go red "Agh..Did you just purred? thats r-really cute..H-Hey i think im almost th-there.!" Satan started going faster. You both released at the same time "Are you statisfied MC?" Satan asked the caressed your spine and hugged you "Lets clean you up and go to bed."

Sorry if this is too short