1

George had a normal day at school, he did his normal school routine.

Once george grabbed his books and shut his locker he was greeted by his bully.. 

He always wore a green hoodie and a mask with a smiley face. 

"Awe, are you getting ready for next class?" Dream said with a slight laugh. 

"What do you want dream.." George's mood changed real quick. 

"Come here george, i need you to follow me" George looked up at dream. 

"No, your just going to end up abusing me like always!" George said walking the other way

Dream grabbed georges hoodie sleeve. "You dont have a choice george" 

George rolled his eyes and followed dream.

They ended up in the back of the school. 

"Dream, why are we here?" Dream didn't say anything he just stopped and walked towards george.

George backed up on a wall, Dream stood in front of him and put his hand on the wall. 

 "Are you gay george..?" Georges eyes widened. "What..?" He was confused on why dream asked that.

"You heard me.." Dream said in a stern tone. 

"No, can i go now?" Technoblade and then Sapnap came out of nowhere.

"Shit this was a trap!?" George tried leave but then technoblade grabbed him by his hair and pulled him back. 

At this point george should have expected. "Your gay right?" Techno said with a laugh. 

He shoved george on his knees.  "No im not!" George said struggling to get up. 

"Well you should be no girl wants you, actually.. no one wants you.." Techno said

That hurt georges heart because it took it personal.. "Can i g-" 

Techno pulled georges head on his clothed dick. George pulled away and fell onto the floor. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Techno put his foot on georges chest. 

"Come on, You know you like it." Techno said laughing. "NO YOUR SO.. so..." George hesitated.. 

"Finish the fucking sentence.." Techno said in a stern voice. "Your so fucking gay!" 

George pulled off his foot and stood up. he was mad.. and sad, he just had enough of being bullied.

"Your saying nobody would like me? Then why the fuck did you do what you just did!" 

Techno didnt say anything. George looked over at dream and dream looked back at him. 

"I-... Im sorry techno..." George was scared.. Techno hit him in the stomach.

George fell to the floor and techno started kicking him. 

George started tearing up. "Techno.. thats enough.."  Dream said. 

"He just talked back your allowing that?!" Techno said frustrated. 

"YES ok, thats enough!"  "WHAT IF HE TALKED BACK TO YOU, WOULD YOU ALLOW IT HUH?" 

Dream just stood there he didnt say anything. "Exactly.." techno said. 

Techno kicked me one last time before walking away.

"Your welcome bitch, you should kill yourself.." Dream said walking away.

Sapnap came up. "They were harsh.." George looked at sapnap. "You deserve it.." 

George stood up and walked home skipping school. 

Once he got home he got so mad at himself he started hitting and smashing shit. 

"BITCH!" He screamed before going in tears.