2

Next day,

George was grabbing his books getting ready to see dream. 

Once he closed his locker he looked over. Dream wasn't there. 

"What the-" As soon as george was about to be relieved someone pulled his hair. 

"Ow.. ow!" George was forced into a bathroom hall. George looked over to see sapnap and dream waiting for him.

Once he saw those to, he knew exactly who grabbed his hair.. 

Technoblade shoved him in the stall forcing his head down. "P-please stop..!" George begged.

his head was about to enter the toilet... "STOP PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!" 

Technoblade kept going. "Stop." Dream said. Techno stopped. 

"Why? Did you loose your taste for this?" Techno said. "No, its just he said he will do anything we can abuse that power..." 

Techno looked at george then at dream. "He's right techno.." Sapnap stepped in. 

Techno let go of george. "Ok so.. what are we going to do with him?" Techno said. 

"Whatever we want.." Sapnap said.  "Ok but theirs nothing to do with him he's just a little boy" Techno pouted. 

Those to started arguing and then dream grabbed george. Dream left the bathroom. 

"George, whats your number..?" Dream spoke. "Why do you care?" George said angry. 

"I pulled you out of getting your head dunked im asking for your fucking phone number." 

Georges eyes widen. but dream was right.. "Ok.. its 321-357-358-8564" 

Dream put that number in and messaged it. George got a message. "There.." 

George rolled his eyes and tried walking away. "Were skipping school today, your coming to my house.." Dream said grabbed his arm. 

"I skipped yesterday, i can't today.." George said. "Ok? Two days aint shit just come on-" 

Karl walked up. "George you uh.. you ok?" Karl was georges best friend. "Yeah, im ok.." 

"Are you sure? Im mean that your... you know.." Karl was making sure.. "Yes karl, please dont worry about me.." 

"Have you seen uh.. have you seen sapnap?" George looked confused. "Doesn't he bully you aswell?" Karl nodded. "Yeah but, he's kinda hot.." 

Georges eyes widen he didn't expect that. "George, do you have a crush on one of your bullies?" Karl asked hoping he's not alone. 

"Uhm.. No.. Im not gay.." Karl rolled his eyes. "yeah you are." George looked at him. 

"No im not!" George said moving his head making karl look at dream. "Ok, i was teasing you, i know your not." 

"Uh i think sapnap is still in the restroom arguing with techno..." George spoke. "Why are they arguing?" Karl said curious. 

"Uhm about me..? they were gonna dunk my head in one of the toilets.." Karls eyes widen. 

"Oh shit!" "Karl i got out of it.. thanks to.. dream" Karl looked at dream. 

"Your.. bully.. helped you?" George nodded. "George i think he likes you" Karl said whispering in his ear. 

"No way he can't.. he's not gay, plus i cant even see his face.." George said

Dream spoke up. "Ok thats enough chit chat." Dream grabbed george by the hand. 

He started walking. Karl winked and mouthed, 'you should test your luck.' 

George shrugged.  Once they got in dreams car dream started driving and went to his house. 

"So, you'd do anything right..?" George looked at him. "I.. i guess.." 

Dream smirked from behind the mask. 

They finally got the dreams house. Dream and george got out. 

Once george stepped in his house it looked and smelt like a teenage boy ,lived here, 

Well they are both teenagers so makes sense. They were both 17.  

Dreams mom came to them. "Hey, arent you suppose to be at school." 

"I wanted to skip so i did." Dreams mom looked over at george. "Hey you must be his friend." 

"Oh, uhm.. im-" George got cut off my dream. "Can you leave us alone i dont think we need a lecture..." 

Dreams mom just looked at him. "Oh, yeah ok.." Dream looked at george. 

"come one.." Dream started walking to his room. 

"Im sorry.. he brought me here, i dont know why, but he bullies me.." George called him out

His moms eyes widened. "Oh i didn't know im sorry.." His mom spoke. 

"I'll check on you guys to make sure your ok!" she spoke. 

George walked up to his room.

"Finally" Dream spoke

george wasn't excited to be here at all.