I'm Sorry

Writer_for_beak posted next chapter:

She wasn't the one to leave such a golden opportunity. Not when she can perfectly turn her fantasies into reality.

She closed the door behind her and crossed few toilet stalls to see Baekhyun sitting there, taking off his baseball gloves oblivious to what would happen next.

"Hi there baby boy", she said in a silky tone.

"Umm...hi. Who are you?"

"Call me noona. Soomi noona"

"Okay. But why are you here, in the male restroom?"

Such an innocent baby, Soomi thought.

"You played so well babyboy. Noona is here to reward you"

"Don't call me babyboy and I don't want any rewards from stranger"

"I see. But why?"

"Because I'm 19, not a baby"

"Ohh! Then show me what this big boy can do"

"What?"
Soomi inched closer to Baekhyun now.
He moved back instinctively till there was no space left and his back was pressed to the locker.

"Don't be scared baby. I'll make you feel good"

"Hey don't you try to do something to me, okay?", he sounded pathetic and and scared.

"Okay listen up, I won't do anything without your consent. But you need to give me a chance, promise?"

She was so close to him, that he could smell your collagen. His breathing quickened.

She took his hands and placed them on her hip and placed her hands on his shoulder.

"I'm 4 years elder to you, so call me Noona"

"Okay", he breathed out low.

"Now roam your hands across my body and try to feel it. I'll do the same."

He did as he was told and started moving his hands higher till they cupped her breasts. She moaned and it seemed to turn him on cause she could feel something harden near her lower abdomen.

She gently rubbed his nipples to coax a moan from him, which he let out soon.

"Now babyboy, tell me; do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, yes noona"

She then dragged her hand to his nether region and cupped his hard on.
The poor boy groaned. She...........

..........they were left there tired and panting.

"I've been liking you since a while Baekhyunie"

"Do you want me to give it a shot noona?"

"Will you?".

"Yes", he grinned.

Baekhyun dumped the spoiled sheets into the laundry bag and went to the kitchen to hydrate himself.

"Baekyun hyung, I heard something immoral. Could you please tell us what were you doing?", Sehun felt the utter need to embaress his hyung. The elder just drank water and left the kitchen, ignoring the younger one.

____

"Ryun-ji how long would you take to update the book again?"

"Yaah, I'm a busy person, with a job that I have to work my ass out for"

"I don't know, but I like the corruption kink thing you wrote", Ji-ah said.

"Eww, it isn't corruption kink or something. She likes Baekhyun and teaches him few thing", Ryun-ji justifies.

"Sure", Ji-ah chuckles and shrugs off.

Ryun-ji sat on her single bed and arranged the cushions behind her back and relaxed. She began scrolling through her DM's when a particular name caught her attention; Baekhyunee.

A wierd sense of comfort engulfed her, like she knew this person. For a moment she thought it was The Artist Baekhyun from EXO. But she knew it was some Baekhyun biased girl trying to initiate a conversation with her. She felt bad for reply her reader in a rude manner so she thought of texting her reader back.

Writer_for_Baek: hey there! I was super busy yesterday. I shouldn't have replied rudely though. I'm sorry.

She texted her reader and waited a while for him/her to reply back but eventually napped when she didn't receive one.

_______

The boys were exhausted. They overworked themselves today. As soon as they reached their dorm they went to their respective bedrooms and freshened up a bit.

"Who wants to eat jjajangmyeon?", Baekhyun heard the leader ask.

"I'm always hungry", Baekhyun peeked out from his bedroom.

"Okay! I've set the dishes. Come on everyone, let's dig in"

Baekhyun strided to the dining area. Hunger got best of him. He sat himself beside Chanyeol and bent forward to get hold of his bowl. The Jjajangmyeon was hot and fresh. Its was too hot to touch it with bare hands. Guess what?

Baekhyun screamed out and whined. Chanyeol immediately splashed water over his hands and spilled it on the dinning table

"Will anything, ever go right in this house", Suho groaned.

The leader was frustrated by now, would be an understatement.

"I'm sorry", Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison.

_______

Hi sweeties! Hope you all are doing great! Stay safe and take care.