CHAPTER THREE 💕

Sasha had called me and Kesha to join her for dinner since she had something important to tell us.

"So you guys know how I've always fascinated about this thing called E-girl," Sasha was speaking once they had ordered for their food.

"Yeah,so what's with it." Autumn asked as she took a sip on her drink. "I applied and thankfully I was picked to go on join." Sasha said while giggling.
"OMG!!" Kesha screamed making a few heads turn to them but she just cleared her voice and acted as if nothing happened.

"I just can't believe it am so happy." Autumn said. "So where's this year's season going to happen?" "South Africa."

"Your gonna travel all the way from here to SA," "yeah."
"When are you going?" "Tomorrow." "What?" Honestly am mad at my sis that she's just telling like right now.
But anyways I'll just put that aside and be the supportive big sister she needs.

"You could have atleast informed us." Kesha said and she seems to have been pissed. "Am sorry guys, but here I am" Sasha said as she shrugs her shoulders.
She can be annoying at times.

"Anyways we are happy for you, let's just forget that." We had our dinner and later went home.

NEXT DAY
We were escorting Sasha to the airport today and am quite sad since we won't be seeing her in like 3 months time.

"You guys don't have to be sad" Sasha said as she was snapping some pics.
We are sitting in the waiting area.
I was so lost in thoughts since I was staring at Dylan who slept peacefully in my arms.

"Guys my plane has arrived." Sasha said standing up.
"I guess this is it." Kesha says as she stands up and we have a group hug.
"Bye, am gonna miss you."
after few minutes.

"Am gonna go use the washrooms." I told Kesha as I stood up to leave. "Okay."
I just walked into the washrooms and did my business and walked out as I was endolged in my phone.

I looked up to see the person who'd just knocked me making my phone fall down.

"Am sorry " That voice OMG this is not happening. He finally looked up and our eyes locked as he handed me the phone.

I just snatched the phone from him without breaking eye contact. Okay a lot of thoughts are running in my head right now. Okay did he just arrive or was he leaving. Let me just hope he was leaving.

"Hi, babe." That's when I snapped out of my thoughts. Just need to get back to normal. I looked up smiling at him. "You have no right to call me that." "Oh! I think I forgot, but clearly I should be."

Sighs "Why?" Miguel let out a chuckle. "It's good to know that you never forget that you are married." Okay I've had enough what's wrong with this man.
"What do you mean?" He slowly took my hand and gave a peck to ------------

That's when I realized, the ring.
I quickly snatched my hand.
OH GOD
I needed to get away from him.
"Now you do realize what I mean" He said smirking. It's like I just became dumb as no word came out of my mouth.

I'd actually never minded about the ring but am actually surprised. It's like am still leaning onto the past.
We were broke out of our staring by

"Bro let's go" Mike came saying but as soon as he saw me he just stopped. He chuckled nervously as he stared at me.

"Hi Autumn." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.
"Hi," l said smiling at him. This is so awkward.

Am standing here with my supposedly ex husband and now comes his brother. I need to get out of here before Kesha arrives and I know her, she'll freak out. On turning there stood Kesha "what have you been doing?"

"God damn!!" She said when she realized the situation at hand.
"Um- I'll just leave." She said as she raised an eyebrow at me.
°
°
°
°

We going crazy.😜😜