Introduction

Tyler

The fun one of the group. He's always joking & playing around, making his buds laugh. He's the friend that'll always pick you up whenever you're feeling down. Although he's playful he knows when it's time to be serious & honest with people.

Tyler is an actor whose starred in many films and made a ton of money. His friends don't see him as the big movie star though, which is a reason that he loves them.

Tyler has an issue with trust. Ever since his mom walked out on him he's never took another women serious. His mom was his best friend and she just up and left him & his father.

He sorta got through this by becoming a little neighborhood comedian. No one besides his friends know of the more vulnerable side of him

He wants to work through his issue because truthfully one day he wants to start a family & retire.

Jordan

The responsible one of the group. Jordan was the kid who rarely came outside, always got good grades, and never got in any trouble. He was shy growing up but always made friends because of his smarts. It wasn't until he met his future best friends that he started letting loose.

Jordan met Tyler in the 10th grade. And their bond helped Jordan let loose a little. He still very much cared about his education. In fact he graduated college at the top of his classes with a masters degree in business management.

Despite his degree Jordan works at the shoe city in the mall where the guys like to shop. He just hasn't found his passion yet.

The store is where he met the worst mistake of his life, as he would say.

Kiely & Jordan had been messing around for about a year since they met at the store. Jordan nearly fell in love with her until he realized how much of a gold digger she was.

Despite his job at the shoe store, Jordan was far from broke and Kiely could spot that from a mile away.

She did the best she could to milk him for all he had but he wouldn't allow it. Because of this she did the next best thing got pregnant.

Now Jordan has to prepare for a baby and he is terrified.

Malik

The player of the group. Whenever you see Malik he's with a different chick. He literally as Ludacris once said has 'hoes in different area codes'. Sleeping around is fun to Malik and he can't seem to stop himself. Whenever he sees someone pretty he goes after her and 9/10 they smash.

The problem with Malik's compulsive sexual behaviors is he doesn't seem to care that he could certainly end up with some disease. Oh yeah and he has a girlfriend.

Cherish Amour Brice the most beautiful woman in the world according to Malik. She is the love of his life, his everything. And although he knows what he's doing is hurting her, he can't stop it.

Cherish simply adores Malik. Like her name she values anyone and anything that comes into her life.
Yes she knows of Malik's several affairs she just simply cannot fathom the thought of not being with him. So she stays and hopes that one day he'll have had enough of the 'trash' he keeps running after.

Malik is a producer, he works with a few new artists and some already established ones. He makes a decent amount of money enough to keep himself & Cherish taken care of. Although she doesn't care about his money. Never has, never will.

Malik joined the group their first year of college. Somehow the other guys can't remember what it was like without his competitive, crazy, childish energy.

Now let's get into the story of these three guys and their great friendship.