𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Chapter 1- Who the fuck are you?

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A tired sigh escaped from the platinum blond's lips, she has been in front of her sketchbook for what seems to be hours, but it's still as blank as her mind. They had promised that they would have finished the tattoo design by tomorrow, but they still haven't started yet. Profanities flew from their mouth while her head violently fell on her table, perhaps if she was to hit her head hard enough, her artist's block would finally leave her? No, that's stupid. It would only give her a bigger headache. She slightly turned her head to the alarm clock on her desk, luckily for her, it was still early so they could go to their "happy place", which would help her get rid of the extremely annoying artist's block. 

They rapidly threw on their favourite pair of jet black combat boots and rushed to the abandoned hanger with her sketchbook in a bag (with a few other necessities inside). The faint smell of humidity lingered in the deserted building. Her eyes quickly scanned her surroundings and everything looked the same, she came to the conclusion that no squatters had decided to invade her "happy place". She made her way to the middle of the building before dropping to the floor, letting all the things in her tote bag to fall on the floor. A content smile crept into her lips as she put her headphones on and started to sketch away. 

The seconds she spent alone rapidly turned into minutes, which eventually turned into hours. She felt at peace but it was soon disrupted by a small group of blond boys. To be frank, she didn't want to confront them so she simply decided to ignore them, in hopes that they will get the hint and leave her alone. Unfortunately, it didn't work and the tallest of the group advanced towards her. 

He crouched in front of her, his face conveyed no emotions. She lifted her eyes to the blond male in front of her, she noticed that he had a dragon tattoo on his temple, this caused her eyes to light up. The very subtle change in the girl's attitude didn't go unnoticed by the tattoo boy, his lips curled into a slight smirk before he regained his intimidating stance. 

"Who are you?" The inked male questioned.

"An angel." The blond girl smiled, showing off her pearly whites.

"You sure look like one." The blond boy with his hair tied in a half pony flirted, with a sneaky wink.

"I'm kidding. Name's Asahi Oshiro, but you can call me Asahi."

"Asahi? Isn't that a guy's name?"

"Long story short, when my folks chose my name, my mum was drunk as shit, my dad was high out of his mind and my brother was god knows where. So yeah, I have a dude's name." Asahi chuckled with a sweet grin on their face.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Draken, the boy with the long hair is-"

"Call me Mikey!" Mikey interrupted.

After the two other males introduced themselves, they politely asked Asahi to leave, since, apparently, they had to talk about serious matters. She didn't argue and started to pick up her belongings but as she did, a much taller male entered the building.

He was wearing a red jacket with 'Moebius' written on it and his face was contorted into a shit-eating grin. He began to curse out the blonds in front of Asahi before focusing his attention on her. Her cheerful and relaxed mood vanished due to the lustful look the older male gave her.

Her whole demeanor changed, it took her a few moments but she finally recognised the man in front of them. Nobutaka Osanai. From what Asahi heard, he was a real piece of shit.

"Oi blondie! Why would you hang out with middle school babies when you can go for someone like me? A real high-school delinquent." Osanai shouted while looking at Asahi in a lecherous way.

Their mind raced, desperately trying to find a good way to retort to his disturbing words. They decided that they were going to mess with him.

"My, my, you are right... Why would I hang out with.. Them. When I could have a strong and beautiful man like you!" Asahi squeaked in a high pitched tone, advancing towards Osanai, "you must be much more experienced with ladies... I bet you're much better than any of those, middle school babies."

"Damn right I'm better. Also my gang are much better than the middle school baby club."

The rest of his 'gang' entered the hanger, Asahi quickly stole a glance towards the Mikey and his friends. They all had dumbfounded expressions on their faces, which made her chuckle. She placed her hands on Osanai's chest before leaning into his ears to whisper sweet nothings. He tried to place his grubby hands on Asahi's bare waist but in a few swift movements, a deafening crack filled the surroundings. The painful silence didn't last long as they were rapidly replaced by Osanai's cries of agony.

"What the fuck?! Why did you do that!" Osanai grunted while clutching onto his broken arm.

"You're a fucking idiot if you seriously thought I'd flirt with a disgusting pig like you." Asahi bitterly retorted, all their words were laced with venom.

"Listen closely you piece of shit. You aren't a 'real-high school delinquent', you're a sick, twisted and entitled bastard. I'll be frank with you, I've seen my fair share of shitty people that pretend they're tough and shit but I've never seen someone as pathetic and repulsive as you. The moment you ruthless attacked that man and sexually assaulted his girlfriend is the moment you deviated from being a real delinquent. Get that shit into your dense head, you are a deplorable excuse of a delinquent." 

Silence. The silence that surrounded Asahi was tumultuous. Everyone had their eyes glued on the improbable scene in front of them, Osanai was losing a fight... Against a girl?

"Who.. Who the fuck are you?!"

"I'm the angel that crawled out of hell to kill bastards like you, Asahi Oshiro. You better remember my name and stay the fuck away from me or next time I won't hesitate to snap your neck instead of your arm."

(The picture above is what Asahi is wearing

(The picture above is what Asahi is wearing.)