4.

The Mission had somehow ended and like always alot of causalities. This time , the death rate was higher cuz of the fog and rain. After the mission ended and the area was cleared , I rode here and there , trying to find the trio.

Please be alive.... Please be alive...

I came to a halt as I saw dad in front of a scout. When I drew closer, I saw that it was no one else but Levi. A titan s body was behind him as it evaporated.

"The two of them died. And you survived. How pathetic." Dad remarked. I never liked it when someone looked down on another. I dimounted my horse as I looked at the scene.

Levi glared at dad before pouncing on him and saying" I will make sure to kill you." He could have come forward hadn't it been for Mike to hold him in place. "You guys were looking for this document?" Dad said, as he revealed a crumpled paper from his cape. It was that same paper that Levi had told me about.

"These documents revealing Lobov,s crimes are a fake. The real ones have likely reached Daris Zackley by now. Lobov is finished." Wait.... So he knew this from the very start?" You knew everything thing from the start?! You knew we were after you and yet you...." With that he pounced on dad before Mike caught him again. "Who was at fault?!" Levi kneeled down. I looked at him a smy heart ached. Through all this time I knew him, I knew that he would never show someone that he failed. Did everything that happened now was a tragic disaster??? Did I once again lose some important people? This hurts..

"DONT! You'll regret it." Dad said. "If you begin to regret , you'll dull your future decisions and let others make choices for you. All that,s left for you then is to die. I expect you to continue this till the very end." With that pulled me away and said," Get onto your horse. He isn't a man who is gonna wait for another person to comfort him? He'll come. You continue."

I gulped as I looked at him one last time
But this time, he had a different look on his face

And that was that he is  going to move on with no regrets.