Prophecy of the Gods

The Gods were something to fear, yet praise as well. For their hands are what shaped the world to be fit for the people they watch over.

With each kingdom, there lies Gods that care for them, nurture them, and protect them.

In the Daggal kingdom, there is 4 gods that govern over them, known as the 4 corners.

One such god, is Elenh, of War and Knowledge.

Currently, she is walking through a library of sorts, gazing at the thousands of books and manuscripts paced across the walls and shelves for any angel or other being allowed access to read from.

However, her goal is on another piece that isn't in this part of the library.

Elenh: This Beast...I hope it isn't from this script

She walked on, eventually finding a door locked by many seals of magic and runes, something she put up herself.

Elenh: Open

The seals responded to their master, weakening and letting the door open for her. She walked inside, finding a single book resting on a pedestal.

This book has many copies for each Pantheon, as well as many names because of this. But because of it's contents and purpose, it has one name that all gods know it by.

The Universe's Will

Each page is constantly changed by a force unknown to even the gods, and the book constantly grows larger, at least in theory, for the dimensions of it never change.

But...there is always one constant about it. That being the final page.

Elenh: The Tale of a Cruel World...

She opened to the last page, gazing at the text that tells of a time where all shall feel peril and pain, death and destruction...all from many different sources.

These sacred lands...

Here where life prospers...

Where the creativity of humankind shines above all sentience...

They had not seen such forgiveness and mercy before.

In an era lost to time and history, wars were waged against humanity, monstrosities, and gods.

These lands had then suffered great losses, along with their inhabitants.

Even now, one can hear countless soldiers pleading for their life...

Others begging for the warm embrace of death.

Creatures once thought to be mere obstacles evolved into beasts with unbelievable power and force.

This was the era when millions died fighting for what they believed in.

This was the age in which feral, rouge monstrosities ravaged the world.

This was the time where gods either abandoned or struck those who had faith in them.

This was the place where all chaos ends with a great and powerful being surpassing the gods themselves.

This was the beast who brought an end to the misery, by ending what was started by man.

This was the moment in which Calamity reigned supreme.

Elenh:...

She closed the book, silently pondering over what the passage mentions.

Elenh: Everything this book has said, had come true. Either completely correct or somewhat different, the end result is the same...