The Bite of 1987

"Argh Mateys! Ye ready for an adventure?!" I said with a smile. Kids screamed with joy. I loved seein the kids come to join me on me journey. Today was a special day because it was a kids birthday. I was so excited to hear that they wanted Foxy other than Freddy and them. A little boy smiled as I came out from behide the purple stared curtains. Sadly this is the last time I got to come out. "Welcome to Pirates Cove mateys!" I said happily. The kid was dressed up in a pirate outfit and I said "Ye, there will be me first mate!" Pointing my hook at the lad. He got up on stage with me and took his fake hook and bumped my real one. "Your me hero Foxy." the boy said quietly so only I could hear. "That pirate is ugly like you! I prefer bonnie or chica." A kid said. "That's not nice to say to my friend, Foxy!" The boy yelled at her. She got up and pushed him off of the stage. "Get away from him!" he said. He pushed her off and said "Go see bonnie!" She turned away with her head up high and she pushed a kid out of her way.

He looked at me with his big smile and he touched me on the hand saying "No one will hurt you." I've never been touched before. Everyone watched except the parents as usual. I started to malfunction and the last time I saw the boy alive was when he looked at me scaredly and fear was in his eyes. I look around to see people screaming and running for the door thats when I looked down and saw him. I saw blood on him and there was blood dripping from my mouth. The boy lay motionless on the ground in front of me. "Ye be alrighty there matey." He didn't say a word and than I noticed the huge bite mark in his head. Did I do that? Something took over me...what came over me?...to kill... the kid so innocent.... like I was.....