The Guard

It's been years since the incident, I never was able to talk to me Mateys. I still remember the time I hurt the lad and it tugged me heart strings. I be sitting in me cove sad as usual when all of a sudden I hear a voice, a familiar yet grumpier voice comes from the outside of me cove. I peeked out to see a man walkin into the office of the man called "boss" I sat waitin. Soon he be comin out, he had a very tired and mad look on his face. I be peekin out of me cove not knowin who this new night guard be till "Mike! Wait up !"

Jeremy, one of the night guards , had yelled his name. Mike... Mikey me first mate?!?! I be astonished that he be so, grumpy. He used to be a very happy boy but now he be changed. That night I be gettin ready for me que when I saw him come outta the office and walk right up to me cove. The curtain opened and the flash of his flashlight shone bright in the dark. He came over by me, sat down, and looked me straight in me metal eyes.

He spoke "It feels like I've seen you before, once." He raised a hand and flipped me off. I was fairly suprised but I took it like how a normal human would take it, getting mad at him. I turned me head and screeched as loud as I could at him like I be malfunctioning. "God damn thing!" he be yellin angerly at me. I be enjoying his mocking swear words. It all was more of a joke to me than anything. He marched angerly back to the office cursing all the way back.

Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica have been trying to get in there with him so I be deciden to try an help them out by getting a running start. I slid right into the door. I can't really experience pain but it was extremely awkward. I could hear that he be laughin behind the door. I went back to me cove waiting till tomorrow.