ℝ𝔼𝔻 𝕍𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼𝕋

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴 𝚡𝙿𝙾𝚅

Waking up to an empty bed again. I really miss Presley ,she was always by my side as I sleep ,and now..sighing I removed my warm compfy blanket to start my day.

It was still eight in the morning ,and it was still a bit chilly outside. The sun was'nt out yet as I sat down near the window, contempleting whether I should go out or not.

I sat down thinking about everything I could've done right now. It so quite this side .There's no kids playing .I can't do this anymore. Why did Dante agree to this marriage ?He never said anything when everything took place ,he was so calm .I just don't get it.

He could've said no from the beginning,But he did'nt ,he never spoke to me as everything was going on,On our wedding day he only said his vows ,he did'nt even let me say mine as he finished his, he grabbed my hand and that was it until today ,I have never spoken to him.

I thought about it ,and now I have made up my mind ,I think I want to get out of here.I want to gain his trust ,so that he can let me go out ,I want to see Presley again .

I tied my hair in a high ponytail, and wore a jean with a black top.I don't really like make up and artificials.I love everything of mine simple.

Breathe Cass ...was all that was playing in my head as I unlocked the door.
As I left the room ,the place was still dark from where I was standing I walked to an open door and opened it wider to be caught with a magnificent place. There was so much light and glass .As i continued walking I saw a lot people walking around.

Wait ,isn't this a house or...I couldn't understand why there was a lot of people walking around in someone's house?

They were all busy doing something, two woman were cleaning the goldish sofa and the other three were were wiping furnitures .And the funny thing is that there wasn't any male around .

Only woman .
That made me cringe for a moment, well I don't even know why it did.
S

ighing I looked around to check if Alex was anywhere ,but he wasn't.
I saw an old lady walking past ,and well I stoped her because I felt like if I ask one of those woman there,they were gonna give me trouble.

"Mmmmm Hello ma'am, can I please ask where my assistant is ,I can't find him anywhere."

She looked at me with disgust. I looked down and decided to keep cool,because she's old.

"Well he got fired ."

"Wait, what...why?"

"

I think that question is for signore and not me. "

I widened my eyes ,because this woman is getting on my nerves with her attitude. She was about to leave before I stopped her.

"Where is Dante?"

I think I said that to loud because everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me and the old lady.She didn't even look at me and she sighed.

"Watch your tongue young girl, do not just order me in this house you have no idea who I am."she blurted out with disgust in her tone.

"Am so sorry ma'am, but ever since I started talking to you the only thing you have been showing is disrespect,and well I can not take such , especially when it coming from you .I do not tolerate such.I hope you understand me.The only thing I asked you to do is to take me to Dante , that's all."

The old woman stood there shocked,and the other people who were present there.The old woman looked embarrassed for a minute .She lead me to Dante and as I was going I saw how big the place was and how this place screamed luxury. I don't think I will be able to get used to this for some few days.

"Here is signore's room ,I don't know if his inside because he hardly comes here."

Where does he go most of the time.I don't understand why this is bothering me ,like I seriously don't like this man even one bit and such things are coming up in my head.I think I need to rest maybe that's why am acting like this.

"Okay, thank you very much ma'am am going to wait for him if his not inside."I said that with a tight smile planted on my face.

As I pushed the door ,to my surprise the door was actually open.I looked around only to be meet with an elegant room ,it looked just the way I would've loved mine to be.Everything was black. The bed sheet ,the carpet,the vase absolutely everything.

Sighing I checked around to see if Dante was around,but he wasn't I sat down on the bed and looked at the drawers .Something was telling me to open and check what in there, what if there is that one thing that I've been searching for all these years?what if it inside there?

Standing up from the bed I attempted to open the drawers , but something fell down and as I was trying to pick it up , it ended up rolling under the bed .I got really irritated because I had to bend down and pick it up .
As I was about to get a hold of it .

"What are you doing in here?"

Ohh shit , his here.

⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘⌘

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧
ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕥

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝔐𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
𝔵𝔬𝔵𝔬
𝕯𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖊❤️

ʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚʚ