>>Chapter 1<<

School. First word that popped in my head. I looked out the window. It was a little clear. I closed the curtain, and took a deep breath.
I walked back to my bed, and threw myself. "Ugh" I moaned.
I walked to my closet, and looked for my outfit. Bingo!
I dressed, did my bed, my hair, and there I go for breakfast. "Morning" I told my brother Cameron who was on his phone and eating. "Morning" He replied. I walked to fridge to find an orange juice.
Then a granola bar. "It 7:45 lets go" I told Cameron. He nodded and stood up. We walked outside. "Have you heard about Nash?" He asked me as we walked. "Nope" I replied.
"He's a viner like me and he's coming to our school today" He said pretty happy. "You plan on being friends with him don't you" I laughed.
"No durr" He said. "You should add me in a vine" I said. "Uh.no" He laughed. "You're mean" I laughed.
"I was joking" He cleared. "You better" I said. School. We just walked away to our destination. Random little girls ran up to me.
"Where's Cameron?" They asked. I pointed to him. They screamed away. Anyways that always happened. So yeah. I walked to Madi my best friend.
"Omg I saw Nash!" She yelled. "Really?" I asked smiling. "Yeah, but you know he's ok..Plus I'm dating Cameron" She smiled.
Yes she dated my brother. Worst fact alive. Anyways. The bell rang. I walked to Advisory. Everyone was in a circle surrounding two people. Cameron and Nash. Nash was pretty attractive. I have to admit. Those blue eyes of his glow. Snap back to reality.
All the girls were screaming and some were crying. The other boys were just hanging out and laughing. Some other boys walked in. The girls screamed even louder. I just stood in the corner with Madi. Madi dragged me to the center of the circle.
"Cameron is mine guys" She snapped. Everyone got quiet. The guys known as the Magcon Boys joined the group. Some girl bursted into tears.
All phones were out. Finally securitys came in to break up the girls and the Magcon Boys. Wow. They pushed me with the Magcon Boys.
"Nash, this is my lil sis Brooke" Cameron introduced me. "You're older than me by 1 hour" I interrupted.
"She has a great sense of humour" Nash laughed. "I can't believe we don't have school, because you guys came! This is awesome!" Cameron laughed. "Haha. You should join our group. We're on a tour" Nash suggested.
"Really?" Cameron asked. "Yes" Nash laughed. "Can I go?" I laughed. "Yeah sure you'll be our girl" Nash laughed. "Hey she's my sister" Cameron laughed. "Ok I'll keep my space" Nash laughed.