>>Chapter 2<<

In a snap we were already in the tour bus. We were heading torwards Ohio in the next few weeks. I couldn't wait! I was blown.
We got along with each other, and I was developing a friendship with Nash. And a small feeling. We would hang out a lot. I'm going to be honest, but Madi was getting on my nerves. Don't ask.
I was pretty sleepy when we got on the tour bus, so I tried to take a nap. Cameron would always be en with Madi. Madi would always be out at night, which made me suspect something.
I didn't really care though. I closed my eyes, and plugged my ear phones. I yawned, and hummed a little. Someone sat next to me. I turned quickly to facing Nash. I took my earphones off.
"Nash you scared me" I laughed. "Sorry. Is this spot taken?" He asked. "No All yours" I replied. I plugged my ear phones back in, and left off where I was. I wasn't relaxed anynore, so I took of my earphones, and locked my phone. "You bored?" I asked Nash.
"Uhh yas" He responded. "Why don't you talk to me about the boys?" I suggested. "Sure. Well there's Jack and Jack. Hayes , my brother" He said. "You have a brother?" I asked. "Yeah" He laughed. He continued on with a whole bunch of other names.
"Well why don't we got out to eat?" I asked. "Sure" He agreed since the tour bus took a break. We all went to eat some food. While I went to the restroom I saw Jack Gilinsky.
He winked at me. I walked up to him. He had his hand resting on the wall. "Yeah?" I smiled "Oh nothing. But you look fine" He said. "Thank you Mr.Jack. you look fine yourself" I bit my lip.
He touched my chin. "Thank you Mrs.Jack" He laughed. I blushed a little bit.  Nash walked by us. I turned around pretty quick. "Yeah?" I asked Nash. "I thought you were lost so I came to look for you" He said.
Jack scratched his head. Cameron came. "So you found her?" Cameron said. Nash nodded. "Exuse me. I have to leave" Jack slipped out of the conversation. Lucky. "So" I said. Jack Johnson came up to us three.
"The tour bus drive said we have to leave, because our first stop to our hotel is 10 miles away" Jack Johnson said. "Thanks Jack J" Nash said. Jack Johnson left. Nash scratched his head a little. "Wanna leave?" He asked. "Sure" I laughed. We all exited the door.
We got in the tour bus, and drove for about 10 more minutes to stop at a hotel. We got in, and there was a lot of girls with cameras, tears, and smiles. Wow. I thought. Securitys made a pathway for us to walk to our rooms. This is what it felt like to be famous.
In my room was Nash, and Jack Gilinsky. Pretty awkward. Nash and Jack Gilinsky weren't the best at being friends. And I was just the knot in the middle of both.