Chapter 1

Authors note:

Hi guys I really  recommend watching the helluva boss series otherwise this story might be  confusing but if you don't have the time then you can watch the start  of episode two because it shows the shaky relationship Stolas has with  Estelle and Octavia and the relationship with Blitz. Basically this is  staged in hell, the underworld where demons live in different thriving  towns and Estelle is married to Stolas and they had a daughter named  Octavia, hope you enjoy.

Stolas POV:

As I was lying there  dozing happily I heard a loud thud. "Ugh Estelle whats going on?" I  moaned, then I heard another loud thud. I got up, rubbed my eyes, and  pulled on my dressing gown to go downstairs. As soon as I was on the  last step I stopped dead in horror, I saw boxes upon boxes stacked by  the front door and more being piled up by the little servants. "Whats  going on here?!" I exclaimed, one of the little imps dropped the box in  surprise and  said; "B-b-but sir your daughter Octavia and your wife  Estelle are leaving...Didn't you know?" And with that he scuttled off  out of sight, suddenly Estelle and octavia burst into the room. "Oh it's  you." Estelle said in a menacing voice. "Are you really leaving?" I  sobbed, "YES WE ARE!" She screamed, "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR PATHETIC,  IMP SUCKING FACE!!" I fell to my knees and in a hoarse voice I pleaded,  "Please don't go I beg you." "Its final!" Estelle boomed, "Octavia,  lets go." And with that they slammed the door and were gone before I  could say another word, leaving the boxes behind.

This had happened  before many times, they would pack and slam the door but I would run  after them pleading and begging and they would always say one last  chance. I blew it, two days ago they arrived home earlier than I  expected, they went upstairs and opened the door to the bedroom and  there I was in the act of stripping with my darling Blitzy pinned  against the wall. Estelle hadn't spoke to me until now and I knew that  begging would never work now, it was final.

Authors note: hi everyone, this story is not being continued, I may have an excuse for this but in short I don't and just cannot see how to write this out. I wish ypu all the best of luck with finding Blitzo x Stolas stories out there.