Chapter 7

After Willow introduced Cherish to the rest of the members, Cherish was starting to feel bad about joining the T.S.P, was it that she was a criminal?
Was it that she had to look for her brother? Cherish didn't know, but she knew joining the T.S.P was wrong. She was about to tell Willow that she needed help looking for her brother.

Adult Cherish- Willow, I have a little brother named Charlie, and he's lost, and I have to find him.

Willow Wolf- What are you going to do when you find him?

Adult Cherish- I'm going to reunite with my family, by getting the cure for my mother and father. They got infected.

All the members and Willow gasped, when Cherish said that her mother and father were infected.

Rash- Wait-your p-parents are i-infected?!

Adult Cherish- Yeah, they got infected by George Pig's parents.

Willow Wolf- Your lucky you aren't infected.

Adult Cherish- And I hope Charlie isn't.

Willow Wolf- Don't worry, the T.S.P will always have your back.

Adult Cherish- Thanks Willow,

Willow Wolf- Anytime, Cherish.

Adult Cherish- So, what do we do here?

Willow Wolf- We are all criminals. We steal.

Adult Cherish- Oh, yeah.

Rash- Just like Willow said, we always look out for eachother.

Willow Wolf- Which means, we'll all help you look for your brother.

Adult Cherish- But, what if we get caught by Officer Doggy, since we are criminals?

Willow Wolf-(Get's out gun) Don't worry, we won't.

Adult Cherish- (Gulps) D-do you shoot p-people w-with that thing?

Willow Wolf- Only my eniemies,

Willow lead them all outside, it was dark. Cherish hoped her brother was okay.

Willow Wolf-(Puts weapon up for the members to see) If someone tries to hurt us, I'll shoot e'm.

Cherish nods, and follows them. Cherish looked at all the members. They looked wretched to her. She wanted to say somethng, until Willow started talking.

Willow Wolf- So this Charlie character, looks a lot like you?

Adult Cherish- Yeah, he's like a small version of me, but a boy.

Willow Wolf- Ya know, he could be a member of the T.S.P.

Then Cherish thought that her brother wouldn't want to be part of a criminal group.

Adult Cherish- I-I don't think he w-would like that.

Willow Wolf- Who wouldn't wanna join the T.S.P?!

Adult Cherish- I-I just think, that he wouldn't want to be a criminal.

Willow Wolf-(Mumbling) He's a lot like my brother William.

Then, Officer Doggy saw the T.S.P, Willow didn't know he could see them. Cherish was panicking.

Adult Cherish- Uh, Willow, Officer Doggy found us!

Willow Wolf- What?!

Officer Doggy- Freeze!

Willow Wolf- Oh stupid Doggy, we both know, you aren't gonna catch us!

Willow Wolf- Go back to the layer, T.S.P.

They all ran back to the building. Officer Doggy got out his tazer, and aimed it at Willow.

Officer Doggy- Don't make me do this, Willow!

Willow Wolf- Pfft, you wouldn't!

Then, Officer Doggy barked and electricuted Willow. Cherish gasped. Willow fell to the ground, scowling in pain. She looked up at Officer Doggy with rage.

Officer Doggy- That'll teach you a lesson.

Willow Wolf limped back to the building. Cherish was traumatized.

Adult Cherish- Willow, are you alright?!

Willow Wolf- Yeah, I'm fine.

Rash- What happened?

Adult Cherish- Officer Doggy electricuted her.

All of the T.S.P memebers, gasped.

Adult Cherish- But, you didn't do anything wrong, did you? And why do you hate him?

Willow Wolf- Officer Doggy took my little brother away from me, and I never saw him again. So now I have my revenge. So, he has been trying to put me in jail.

Adult Cherish- I didn't know you had a little brother,

Willow Wolf- I still have him, but he didn't want to join the T.S.P. But deep down, I still hate Officer Doggy.