its 2am and i just remembered that i have a wattpad account

ok so I kinda left wattpad for a03 (i know betrayal so heartbreaking im sorry wattpad 😔💔) but then I searched up a certain fictional character and then I found some good fics on the wattpad website and you see you don't get dark mode on the wattpad website so I had to install the app again and now im here lol I completely forgot that I had this account i read through some of the old shit I wrote and WOW. pure choas.

anyways be prepared for even more of that crap bc I came up with another short fic 😃 keep in mind that this was made very impulsively at 2am so yeah ITS NOT ACTUAL CONTENT LOL I mean is anything i make actual content? no lol.

so context: you and heisenberg are a married couple in a idk what AU and uhmmm I want to write angst but I know I cant,so some cursed shit and slight fluff I guess? ok yeah.
also one of your children is peppa pig.

y/n was seated at their desk,with paper strewn all over the place and somehow trying to work through all the chaos.
y/n was an engineer at pee corporations, and they were visibly frustrated with all the work they had to do. heisenborg knew that being an engineer was definitely no easy job,and y/n looked like they needed a break.

heisenborg stepped in their room aware of all the tension in the room. y/n wore an irritated frown,and heisenborg thought twice about disturbing them,he didn't want to annoy them even further. He knew that it was quite necessary for y/n to relax though,and carried on.
"y/n?"
y/n shot heisenborg a dirty look, seemingly annoyed by the fact that he had just decided to barge into their room like that.
"do you not know how to knock?" they asked sarcastically
"sorry,i just wanted to check up on you. you don't look too well,perhaps you should take a break,dear."
y/n rolled their eyes and ignored him.
'stubborn as ever.' thought heisenborg to himself as he made his way over to the kitchen. 
He was set on getting y/n to take a break,they'd always get like this whenever they were overwhelmed and all they really needed was some tender loving care. they were never able to work under so much stress anyways, so heisenborg knew that he had to do something.

heisenborg started brewing a pot of tea, one cup for y/n and one for him. y/n's mug was ornately decorated with painted roses and right in the middle stood the words 'best parent ever'. peppa (your child is peppa pig 💖) had gifted it to y/n on their birthday years ago,and y/n still kept it with them,they treasured it so much, especially now that peppa was off at college.
'they grow up so fast' thought heisenborg as he let out a sigh.
as the time passed by,and the kids were starting their own lives,heisenborg wondered what it meant for him and y/n. even without the kids at home,things just didnt feel right between him and y/n. it seemed weird,to be just the two of them again. they hadn't been spending a lot of time with each other either,y/n was almost always busy,and they were also at work for most of the day.

OK so this fic seems to be getting longer than I expected it to,and I have no patience left to write either but yeah you can guess how the rest goes,y/n and heisenborg relax i guess,mini tea party, they talk,bonding, LOTS OF BONDING,e.t.c. cute shit,heisenborg feels reassured about their relationship,FLUFF yknow yeah ANYWAYS its 3am and I think i should try and get some sleep alright BYEEE,