Te Amo

Dan-oh was lying on the sofa as she scrolled down her gallery. She grinned widely at all the pictures and laughed at a picture from remembering how she took it.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Haru."

She looked from the phone to him as he stood there with two cups of cocoa. She got up as Haru sat down next to her and gave her a cup.

"Thank you." She smiled.

She took a sip and hummed. She glanced at Haru and found him looking at her. She quickly looked away and kept drinking.

"Dan-oh?"

"Hmm?"

"Stay with me-"

Dan oh coughed a little before looking at him with wide eyes.

"Tonight." He finished.

"W-What?"

Surprised Dan-Oh gripped her cup a little harder than usual. Haru set his cup down and moved closer to her. He leaned towards her as she continued to stare at him with widened eyes. She shut her eyes tightly as she felt his nose gently touching hers. He felt his hands gently touching her hands and took her cup.

"Just for a little while, please?" Haru whispered softly.

She slowly opened her eyes and still saw him just a few centimetres away. His eyes were filled with desperation and pain.

"Haru." She called and brought up her hands, gently caressing his cheeks. She leaned forward and gave a gentle kiss. She lingered a little bit before pulling back and smiled.

"Okay, just for a little while."

Haru nodded, moved slightly and placed his head on her lap. His long legs looked kind of squashed making her silently giggle and gently ran her fingers in his hair.

At that moment, it felt so surreal to her, she'd never want it to change. Some time went by and she heard soft snores from him. She smiled warmly, gently lifted his head and placed a pillow underneath. She kissed his forehead and sighed.

"Good night Haru. I love you." She wore her coat and her cross bag and left his apartment.

As she exited the block, she pondered. Now that they were extras in a new manhwa, they no longer had any scenes and it was strange.

Dan-Oh looked up at the dark sky amd as expected, there weren't any stars. She sighed disappointed and wrapped her arms around her.

Maybe she should've stayed with him a bit longer.

Her phone started to ring, startled by who it was.

"Dan-Oh! Where did you go?! I told you to stay here!" Haru sounded upset.

"Sorry! You were sleeping so I thought I should go home."

"Where are you?"

Dan-Oh was surprised. "Huh?"

"Where are you right now?"