Chapter 1

You didn't realize just how fast time moved till you felt the chill on your legs because winter had rolled around, winter break and then the last semester of your third year of school was right around the corner. So you went back inside and replaced your knee heights with a pair of warm tights and had to run to the train station instead of your usual speed walk. December 20th and you were five days away from winter break then you just had to make it through January and march and you would be free of this private school and all of the pompous jerks who went there, most of them were dropped off by car, you were one of the few who had to take the bus.

You ran through the gate just as the teacher was slamming the gate open

"(name) you almost didn't make it this time." the teacher said

"Sorry Teacher but I still did make it.'' You said as you rushed into school and quickly put your indoor shoes on and headed to class 3-A and took your seat, the spiky head of hair in front of you just had to turn his head and say something.

"You know we only got one semester left, and you are still cutting it close with the bell." Katsuki Bakugou said you had the unfortunate luck of having him in each of your classes for your three years at this school

"Well, I still made it." You said taking your pencil case out "you think with us almost graduating you would learn how to properly wear your school uniform."

That is what you would like to tell him, but he had a short fuse so you kept your mouth shut, till he took the pencil case off your desk and examined it, it was covered in pink flowers, sakura flowers to be exact.

"Aren't you a bit too old for this?" He said, "Seems like something an elementary school student would have."

"Can I just have my pencil case back?" you said, as he unzipped it, great now going through your things how classy

"You use .05 mm lead huh," Katsuki said as you tried to snatch it out of his hands be he pulled it back

"What about it?" you said

"It means you write small and light," Katsuki said, great now analyzing you how great

"Okay I guess, can you give me my pencil case back now?" you asked, well more demanding this time, as he tossed it on your desk, a few pencils now sticking out as you just took your notebook out, homeroom then onto the actual classes.

Still, you had a tendency to read ahead so you knew everything already the teacher was saying, you were getting bored so you looked out the window nothing else really to focus on, still, you saw a cute little bird making a nest, still, you were soon brought out of your thoughts by a spitball hitting the side of your head, ugh great they felt like annoying you today, you looked over to see a group of boys snickering, how gross.

"Teacher, someone put a spitball on me. Can I get this out of my hair?" you asked interrupting the lesson, this teacher hated when students interrupted midway, so that exactly why you did it

"(name) what did I tell you about interrupting my lectures." He said

"I know teacher but I have a spitball in my hair. Can I go to the washroom?" you said, sure he was glaring but he let you go, the group of boys looking at you as you went out.

You took a paper towel and removed the spitball from your hair and took some water and soap on your face, how gross, these were the new working force society would have to rely on, the future was doomed. You left the washroom and went back to your desk, only to see one of your pencils was missing. Those boys really were annoying, lucky you had other pencils on you.

Finally, it was lunch, it was too cold to eat outside like you normally did only to see someone had also stolen your chopsticks, how original, at least you always carried a backup, the last couple of classes were uneventful so when the final bell rang you got up to confront the thief's.