Chapter 2

Katsuki didn't say much and you didn't put in much work to make conversation with him, the two of you kept walking till you made it to the train station, meaning you two would have to split here.

"You gonna be able to make it home without freezing to death," he said

"I'm sure I'll manage, thanks for taking me this far," you said, just because he was rude didn't mean you had to be and you got on the train, you held onto the handle above your head, still maybe it was the awkward silence that was distracting you, but how did he know this was the train station you looked an how he knew the way here, he did seem to be leading the way, but maybe it was just an educated guess, still was a bit odd.

Katsuki finally arrived home and reached into your bag and pulled out your umbrella, you were really easy to snatch from, good for him but bad for you. Still, he was a bit pissed off at himself, he finally managed to get you two alone and he couldn't even say one thing, all he managed to do was insult you, tomorrow was midweek and he was running out of time, still one thing he was happy about was the fact you had the return address on your umbrella, so of course he looked it up on google maps, and man it was a commoner place. Well since he got what he wanted, what would be the best way to give you your umbrella back.

Wednesday, oh Wednesday how you loved and hated this day, the weekend so close yet so far away, altho you hated Thursdays more, like why couldn't it just be Friday already. Still running late to school as usual, and luckily no one had messed with your locker today, you entered the class and saw your umbrella on your desk, oh how nice of whoever took it.

"Late again," Bakugou said, you rolled your eyes and put your umbrella back in your bag

"Yes late again, Bakugou, also did you happen to see who left this here?" you asked

"Nope, It was here when I came in," Katsuki said, ah as useful as ever, still, Bakugou stopped his taunting after that, history the last class of the day, and your teacher put up the words group assignment

"Ohh come on." The class gored

"Well, it was either a quick group project or school work over the break I can change it if you like."
"No thanks."

"Okay, the first row looks behind you, that is your partner, the third row looks behind you and this is your partner, the fifth row looks behind and that is your partner." The teacher said

Oh great, just great you were in the fourth row so seeing Bakugou's red eyes on you, just great you had to spend more time with your classmates. How fun.

"Don't ask to switch partners either, we will present on Friday so you have today and tomorrow to work on it, you will choose an artifact from japan and make a two-slide PowerPoint on it."

Didn't sound too bad. You could knock that out by yourself quickly, so why did you have to pair up with someone?

"Okay, now those who didn't turn their head come up and choose from the hat this will be your artifact." The teacher said and you went up and pulled a piece of paper out and went back to your desk, Katsuki had already turned to face your desk as you unfolded the paper and the words Kokeshi Doll was writing across it.

"Lame couldn't you have gotten anything more interesting," Katsuki said

"Next time I'll ask the gods, okay," you said

"Well look, I don't want you making a half-assed presentation."

"None of my work is half-assed." you said

"Says the one who got 24th place," Katsuki said, how the hell did he know that, ugh whatever you just wanted to get this done as soon as possible.

"Look, I want a good grade as well, and I don't want to do all the work either." You said, "Look, I think I might actually have a Kokeshi Doll."