Chapter 11

There are a lot of things people seem to hate, one of them being when a person you yourself don't like is right. Outsider view maybe, but you Bakugou was right, things weren't working out with Tenya, it wasn't his fault or your fault, the workload he was doing was just too much stress even for a studious person like him. You would stop by his dorm since he just couldn't stop working to pick you up, and even a neat person like him, his dishes were piling up, he looked thinner, so many books lying around on every table, highlighted and tabbed. Organized chaos may be because when you tried to pick up he freaked out and told you not to touch anything. You were a bit taken back by the fact he raised his voice at you like that. He apologized later for yelling at you, but you forgave him.

SO when you arrived outside his dorm and knocked and nothing you took the key he gave you and went in, you took your shoes off and walked in with the scattered paper

"Hey tenya I'm off work," you said and he nearly jumped out of his seat

"OH (name) sorry I didn't hear you come in," he said, man, his eyes looked bloodshot how long was he looking at that screen

"I think you were too sucked into your work, hey tenya you ever thought of blue light blockers?" you asked

"OH I am wearing them," he said, that was disconcerting

"Tenya, when have you stopped looking at your computer exactly?" You asked "Also did you eat anything today?"

"Yeah, I got take out." he said not ripping his eyes away from the screen "Sorry (name) you came at a bad time I'm in the middle of an exam."

"Oh got you," you said picking up the takeout boxes next to his desk, how long have they been here? You decided to take the trash out for him, and Bakugou really couldn't believe what he was seeing, what were you a maid!

You sat on the couch and were stressing over this design, it really wasn't your best work, you know it, Katsuki knew it. So you were glad when he finally hit the submit button and sketches his arms and back, it sounded like a firecracker.

"Hey tenya can you look at this design for me?" you asked, and he took a look

"Looks great (name)." he said before looking for another book "where did I put it?"

"Tenya, can we talk?" you asked well more demanded

"...everything okay?" He asked

"Well, not really." you admitted "I'm getting very worried about..well this."

YOu ushered to his surroundings

"(name) it's just school work," Tenya said

"It's not that just that, you are getting what 4 hours of sleep average every night, not picking up, not relaxing, you are just staring at a computer screen all day and I'm worried about you."

"(name) you don't need to be worried about me," Tenya said

"Tenya, I think, we need a break," you said, and it hurt to say that

"What?" Tenay said

"Look, I just see you and how you are working right now, and you can't seem to make time for yourself, let alone be in a relationship. I know it's really hard right now for you, but I can't watch and see you stretch yourself thin."

"(name) I can handle it," Tenya said, and you took the key he gave you out of your bag and handed it back to him

"Maybe you can just handle your schoolwork, but I can't watch this anymore." you said, "I don't hate you, I'd love to hear from you again, but if you really need to focus that much right now, don't strain yourself with a relationship."