Volume 1 Chapter 4: Borderline Insane

Previously: She walked past Enji and looked up at her upperclassmen with rebellion and disgust. "Who's the strongest out of the group of you?" A tall blonde haired guy stepped into view and stared her down with a serious look in his eyes. "Ocean blue eyes, huge muscles, and a very strong aura. You are just like Todo-chan but worse." He clenched his teeth extremely and pointed at her as smug and cocky expression formed across his face. "I'll fight you alone in front of everyone and show you how weak you are compared to me." He smiled happily. She sighed heavily and faced palmed. "Are you serious? How are you so egotistical, I can't believe someone is worse off than Todo-chan." She turned her back to the third year and smiled genuinely at Enji,"Wish me luck, Todo-chan!" He smirked confidently,"Kick his ass!" She nodded her head and turned around with cold and heartless expression across her face. "Serious mode activated, since you are my senior I'll be going all out. Everyone if you know best, get really far away." Everyone from her class screamed out in fear and ran all the way to the entrance. Enji walked away from his friend,"Try not to kill him." She nodded her head, slid her foot back and put up her clenched fists. "Make the first move, tough guy." He got annoyed by her confidence and rushed towards her with a charged up punch.

She just barely dodged his mighty punch a few inches away from being sent flying. "Body enhancement quirk huh? Your speed and strength is off the charts." She said as she dodged his superhuman fast punches. It was on a whole nother level compared to Daichi Kurasaki. But she delt with worse i her past line of work and she was professionally trained to become a killing machine by her father and mother.

She got low to the ground and kicked his legs, he fell back. He flicked his fingers and a huge ball of wind hit Eve directly in the chest. She went flying towards her classmates. She hit the ground hard and fast. She sat up only to be met with his foot to her jawline. She flipped several times and crashed through the ceiling. She glanced down and saw Enji looking really worried about her safety. She scoffed irritated,"I guess i have to stop holding back my deadly instincts in order to win this fight." Her primal eyes glowed brightly as her tail multiplied into multiple black spiky chains. Her claws grew out of her fingertips and her muscles grew in size. She screamed out as she propelled herself towards her opponent. "I refuse to give up so easily! I will prove to my class that we can become just as strong as you and even better!" His eyes widened at the sight of her zooming towards him, his body became extremely heavy, he couldn't dodge or move out of the way of her attack. She retracted her claws and spun around to whip him with all of her metallic tails. The several spikes dug into his clothes and flesh. He coughed out blood and then went through the gym's concrete wall onto the dark green grass outside. Eve exhaled hot air and grabbed one of her tails, her hand was covered with his blood. He stepped back into the gym looking pissed off. She stood there unfazed by his rage, as soon as he went to punch her a few inches away from her face. He froze in place and his quirk stopped working. She revealed that she ate some of his blood. "Im a mutation quirk user just like you, by the way. Who is he, Todo-chan?" He heard her question and was surprised by her strangely calm expression. "He's the top student in the third year classes, he's internships with the famous pro hero Nana Shimura. His hero name is All Might. But his real name is Toshinori Yagi." She nodded her head and smiled genuinely at him. "Then this tough act is fake. You are scared to get close to anyone. That's why you act all high and mighty." His eyes widened snd shook violently. She nodded her head,"If i win this fight you become my friend and rival. And if you win, I'll quit hero school." Enji reacted upset,"No!" She smiled happily at her best friend. "I don't plan on losing." She dashed backward and a few seconds later All Might got control again. "How did you know about my quirk?" She laughed at his reaction, she put her index finger on her lips. "That's a secret. You have to beat me, to find out." He charged up a punch and hit the ground. She grappled onto the ceiling with her multiple tails and went up into the air. "One more attack will determine who wins and who losses! Prepare yourself!" She pushed off the ceiling and brought out her claws on her right hand only. He crouched down and his left fist was glowing brightly. Enji screamed out Eve's name as they both made contact with each other. Eve got punched in the gut but Toshinori got slashed in the chest. Her body's bones crumble upon impact but as she fell to the ground her metallic tails went flying towards Toshinori and punctured him all over. Her body was steaming and covered in blood, her eyes were filled with bloodlust. "This pain is nothing!" She pulled herself towards him and kicked him in the face. He fell to the ground and his nose started to bleed. She retracted her tails and it went back to it's singular form. She gripped onto her stomach and stumbled backward,"You lost because a second before you hit me. You felt sorry for me, and assumed you would kill me. Arrogance gets you nothing in this world. And it seems like you lost to your underclassmen because of having a weak resolve." She looked over at Enji and gave him a thumbs before collapsing to the ground.

He ran towards her and said her name but she didn't respond. He carried her to the nurses room. She got internal bleeding from fighting Toshinori head on, his quirk is strength related.

Eve woke up late at night in the nurses room. She looked over to her right to see Enji sleeping soundly on the bed, squeezing her hand. She patted his head gently and he looked up to see she was awake. He leaped towards her and hugged her tightly. But soon stopped because she groaned in pain. He carried her home. "Thanks, Todo-chan. Aww are you giving the silent treatment?" He scoffed annoyed,"You are so reckless! What would have happened if he actually killed you today!?" She went from smiling to frowning. He stopped walking and looked back at her to see her looking sad. "I was worried about you." She booped his nose and smiled genuinely at him. "I'm sorry for scaring you. I never wanted to make you upset. But his arrogance was driving me crazy." She dropped down and clung to his right arm. "Next time I'll lean on you for help. I'll protect you and you'll protect me. How about that?" He sighed softly and crouched down to her level. "I promise to keep you safe, no matter what happens." She grabbed his hand and they both shook on the promise. "Let's go home. I'm really tired." He got irritated,"But you just slept for several hours!?" She giggled softly.

A week later: "Listen up class you need to decide on a class representative. Vote or point to the person you want."

Everyone looked around and then all basically read each other's minds because they all pointed at Evelyn. She smiled happily at her classmates and her eyes widened in surprise. "Awww, thanks guys! I'll gladly accept the responsibility but on one condition. Todo-chan is my partner." He turned around to face her and refuse but her warm smile caused him to accept reluctantly.

To be continued...