Only because I love you

"Only because I love you" is what Lizzi said when Jax begged her to at least stay two weeks with avengers and then decide if she wanted to stay. At the compound, they first had a dinner with the whole team. Cap, Wanda, Nat, Clint, Stark, Rhodey, and Sam.  Shawarma, obviously. The next two weeks they had an unofficial daily schedule. Eat, train, snack break, train, lunch, train, free time, dinner. Everything went fine.

On the ninth day of training, something happened. It never should have. But life gives you wild cards sometimes. And that's why Lizzi sat next to Jax's hospital bed. He had badly broken his leg during training. "So, I booked is the next flight out. Leaves tomorrow." "Why? I love it here!" Lizzi asked, confused. "It has been nine days. Nine days, baby. And I already broke my damn leg. This is too dangerous." Jax said in a settling tone. 

*No. If you want to go, go. I'm staying, regardless of your choices. You pushed me into coming here, now you want to leave? I'm not dealing with that. We are done." Lizzi stood up and slammed the hospital room's door. 

*Only because I love you*

Ooooh Lizzi dumped Jax. Looks like Lizzi's now an avenger. Now it's gonna get juicy. Next chapter coming out in less than 24 hrs. Idk what time yet.

Xoxo Liv

.