oʍʇ

word count : 1283

word count : 1283

psa: i put xavier and blake's entire car convo in this chapter so if you get bored just skip through that part.

11:00pm
i open my eyes and look outside, there is a guy standing by a tree that i have never seen before. he waves and smirks but soon walks away into the woods. my heart is beating so fast i can feel it through my clothes.

"you ok carolyn? i thought u were asleep" xavier asks worried looking outside to where i am. "yea i'm good i guess" i say confused as i lay back down. "oh ok as long as your alright" he smiles as i blush.

"boys and girls together after dark" margaret says disappointingly opening the cabin doors. "ms boothe i think were in danger" brooke says shaking a little. "yes we are in danger, from sin. we've got a big day tomorrow so lights out in 20 minutes and boys will remove themselves from temptation" she strictly tells us.

"i gotta go but meet up with me at my cabin in 20 minutes" xavier whispers in my ear and gets up.
"lets go guys" ray says.
"you gonna make us pray the boners away?" xavier plays with margaret and i giggle and she turns around.

"a clean body is a clean mind. boys shower at night no exceptions now go wash the fifth off of u so u are pure and refreshed for a morning prayer tomorrow" margaret grunted.

as xavier walks pass margaret he turns around and winks at me and then leaves the cabin.
"bye! bitch." montana says as margaret walks out. "she needs to get laid or its gonna be a long summer"

"sooo u and xavier are all cutesy whats going on?" brooke asks and sits down next to me. "yea u and him have been cuddling and its kinda cute seeing him swoon over a girl like u" montana preached as she was cleaning up the cabin.

"i don't really know, when he was leaving he whispered in my ear, told me to meet up with him in 20 minutes" i blush as i tell them.
"ohhh sexy" montana giggles while sticking her tougue out. "oh shush what about u and trevor huh? you guys were talking pretty sexually" i remind montana. "trevor is just hot thats all" montana laughs while laying down.

"brooke u should get with chet, u guys would look nice together" i tell her. "oh dear god boys are to much to worry about right now.. can i tell you guys something?" she says sounding worried. she comes to sit in between me and montana and montana sits up.
"yea of course"

brooke tells us about how last year she was going to get married. but it was all messed up, her fiance at the time killed his grandfather, his brother and himself at their wedding.

"omg brooke i'm so sorry" i say, i cannot imagine going through something like that.

xaviers pov, 11:10pm
"if trevor gets dibs on montana i claim brooke" ray decided as me, chet, ralph, ray and trevor walk to the showers.
"i already got carolyn" i insisted. "wait whos left for me then" chet says. "me too i mean damn" ralph convicts. "margaret" "or rosy palm"

 we reach the showers and i look around and detect the place.

"where are the towels and little soaps" i blurt out.
"you know this ain't a spa" trevor tells me as he laughs. "well i'm gonna go get my beach towel, save me some hot water"
"yes ma'am, beach towel?" trevor says and confusingly laughs at me.

i walk out of the showers, but my intention was to meet up with carolyn and also get my towel. i start walking and a light turns off behind me. i start walking near the boys cabin.
all of a sudden someone jumps at me and pushes me into a car.
fucking blake.

carolyn's pov, 11:15pm
i leave the girls cabin,  as i step out the cabin all of the camp lights turn off.

"fuck" i whisper to myself, i don't have a flashlight so i have no idea where i'm even walking. i have a small memory of earlier when margaret showed us the boys cabin. i stare at my feet while i'm walking so i can keep track on where i'm going. i see xaviers shoes around the corner so i walk a bit faster.

what the fuck. i see some tall guy push xavier into a car, and i know it's xavier because i remember his shoes,
white sneakers. i see that the windows are rolled down, so i quickly but quietly hide behind the car to listen to them.

xavier: what the hell blake!
blake: that name is reserved for business associates and acquaintances, my boys never call me that.
xavier: fine. what the hell daddy? yknow its illegal to threaten someone over the phone not to mention stalking them.
blake: you alway underestimate yourself x. thats your problem, but you are a godamn rembrandt, and do you think i'd give up a rembrandt?
xavier: look, i'm grateful for all of what you've done for me-
blake: i found you in macarthur park, a n33dle in your arm, and your blue jeans damp from your own p!ss.
i cleaned you up, inside and out. little piece of advice, by the way: if you're trying to run away, don't leave a forwarding address for your paychecks at the aerobics studio. you are as dumb as you are pretty, and you are very, very pretty
xavier: but you said i only had to do one, i-i'm not gay.

i've never been more confused whilst listening to a conversation when i'm not supposed to before.

blake: gay for pay, baby
xavier: i'm working so hard to be a real actor. you think michael j fox ever did gay porn? tom selleck?
blake: why are you betting a one in a million chance on mainstream success when i am here offering you stardom?
xavier: no, fuck this. i'm not doing it.

xavier tries jumping out the car to run away but blake pins him down, practically tries to choke him out. i get scared so i run and lose myself in the woods. i stop running and find myself back at the girls cabin.

i try to catch my breathe but i just can't. i don't think i've ever been more disoriented before. i eventually get my breathe steady and brush myself off and walk into the cabin. i find montana laying down but brooke is gone.

"hey montana where did brooke go?" i ask as i shake her. she jumps up and opens her pocket knife. "holy shit its carolyn, montana" i reassure her.
"oh i'm sorry, um brooke went outside for air or something" she says and closes her knife and closes her eyes again "oh alright" i sit down on the bed across from montana.

"wanna come help me find brooke?" i ask montana smiling. "sure i guess"
we both get up and go outside. we see her at the phone box so we run up to her.

"oh, my god. i thought you were him. i tried calling 911 but the lines are down. maybe margaret shut the phones down when she cut the power. he's here, i saw a body in the water and he attacked me on the dock!" brooke yells so fast we barely understand her. "woah woah calm down you're alright" montana says calming brooke down. "what do you mean he's here? mr jingles?" i ask brooke.
"no, the night stalker! he followed me here!"