1. Do not make your debut by crashing into a few houses

"The police refuse to leak more information concerning the huge explosion uptown this morning, but witnesses have mentioned seeing a large glowing object falling from the sky and crashing. Could this be a new villain making their debut?"

It was a rare thing to see the entirety of class 1-A sitting on the couches in the lounge, all gawking at the TV like a bunch of little children witnessing a magic trick. Today, however, was one of those times. It almost looked like a huge sleepover – snacks, blankets, unhealthy amounts of soda, constant bickering over who gets the remote. All this over some stupid Saturday news report.

"The pro heroes won't have a problem defeating a villain with the quirk of being able to turn into a spaceship," Bakugou growled, shoving a handful of chips into his mouth.

Izuku decided it would be better to keep his opinion to himself in Bakugou's presence, no matter how interested he actually was in that flying object. The screen was now showing a picture of the scene after the explosion – it had caused huge damage, but there was no trace of a spaceship whatsoever. This villain's quirk wasn't necessarily flawlessly functional, but it was certainly fascinating.

"What if it's actually an alien and the flying thing was its spaceship?" Mina chimed in with a big grin on her face.

Iida was about to protest, but someone placed a hand in front of his mouth and pushed him back.

"She has a point, some civilians claim the thing looked like a metal creature," Kaminari added, holding up his phone with a news article about the events while Iida tried to push him off.

"A metal creature? What exactly?" Kirishima leaned over his friend's shoulder to read what the site had to say about the incident. "Ah, it doesn't even mention what it resembled! It just keeps talking about the pro-heroes saving all the civilians, and All Might being present-"

"All Might was there? We could ask him about it!" Izuku exclaimed, already searching his pockets for his phone to text his mentor. A second later, he realized the pro heroes had to keep the confidential information a secret too, and promptly put his device back down.

"Maybe it was just an accident. Perhaps someone with a powerful quirk lost control of it?" Yaoyorozu stated, then got up from the carpet she had been sitting on. "It's pretty late anyway and we have school tomorrow. We should go to our dorms. It's just another villain attack at best, and the heroes are obviously capable to take care of it."

Most girls, as well as a few of the boys, followed her, and as the report ended, the others slowly left too. Izuku was the last.

He finally reached his room at around 10:45. Only then did he notice the unread message from All Might on his phone. His eyes widened and his fingers clumsily unlocked the phone before tapping the small icon of the messaging app.

All Might:
Midoriya my boy, can we have a talk tomorrow after school? There are some things I need to discuss with you.

Izuku frowned. What did All Might want to talk about? What was that important that he texted him this late at night? The thought that this perhaps had to do with that explosion today crossed his mind. Then again, why would his mentor want to involve Midoriya in it? From how the news has put it, it didn't seem like All For One was even partially responsible for this, yet there was still the possibility that the police just didn't want to worry the public.

He sighed and started typing, hands still shaky from the excitement that still hadn't subsided.

Midoriya Izuku:
I'll be there!

That would be enough, he hoped. A familiar feeling of nervousness and curiosity settled in his chest as he placed his phone on the nightstand and shifted in his bed to look at the dark ceiling.