Ch 3 || blone to green

Sunday February 22, 2015

11:54 pm

He started the car and we headed to Lia's house. The car ride was quite but the background music of the radio made it not awkward.

"Hey,I saw you back there" He said looking at me and then quickly turned his attention back to the road. "In Cameron's room, he's a dick for doing that"

I gave him a weak smile. I really had no emotion in me I didn't feel happy, sad or angry. But my heart felt something.

A mixture of anger and lust? He cleared his throat but didn't say a word.

"Come on I know Lia's house is like 30 minutes away we have to start a conversation."

"Okay what do you want to talk about?" I asked crisscrossing my legs.

"Oh, I don't know we haven't hung out since the fourth grade. There has to be something"

I really didn't have anything to talk about. And even if I did I didn't feel like talking about my problems.

Sooner or later we started talking and laugh and telling old stories about our childhood. I remember how much fun it was to hang around him. I felt like I can just be myself. Everytime I looked into his brown eyes I felt my heart warm.

We drove for a long time because Lia lives on the rich side of town.

Monday , February 23, 2015

12:00am

"Hey" he said stopping at a red light. The streets where empty the reason for that was because it was 12:13 am. "How about lets stop at Starbucks and get something to eat and then go back on our midnight adventure." He said trying to cheer me up. I agreed and Smiled I wasn't going to lie it was late I was tired and hungry.

We pulled up to the drive through of StarBucks and shawn ordered what he wanted and I got what I wanted along with a butter cruson. Once we got our "food" he parked in the parking lot so we can eat. "Hey, I just wanted to say thank you, for helping me," I said Shyly. "You really didn't have to tag along" I said now faceing him.

He gave me a warm smile and nodded his head.

The next thing I knew we where back on the road but this time I was driving. I decited to give shawn a brake and I ofered to drive. We pulled up into a really big house and got all the things ready. We where only going to do one thing in her house and the secound thing in her locker at school.

1:27 am

"Shawn are you ready?" I asked climing out of the drivers seat. He got the bottle of green hair dye and we walked to the house. When I was walking to the house I notice two cars in the drive away so that means her parents where home.

"Okay Mendes her mom and dad are home-"

"Oh God." He said cutting me off. I could tell he was nervous.

"Shh listen all we are going to do is go into her bathroom and pour the dye in her shampoo." I said making my way around the house. This was going to be a hard one because I didn't have a key to her house and two her house was like three stories high. I looked around the house to see if i could find a latter or a tree to get to her room.

"Hey" Shawn whispered to me, pointing to a big latter on the side of the house. I smiled at him.